Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Sept 9th & 10th / Meeting MeLLie.P, Meeting VeronTeacup.


Nono is mad.
I kissed him and he started to growl.
Then I tried to get up cos I was lying down on the sofa and he thought I wanted to give him more kisses.
HE PIRANHA ATTACKED MY NOSE.

Before he attacked me, he was like this.
A sweetie....
CRAZY FELLA I BITE YOUR NOSE NEXT TIME.

My aunt cooked her yummy dapokki.

And super delicious tang hoon with taiwanese wild boar sausage.
Damn good.

And fried prawn salad. Yummmm.

Lol.

Fries peeking at me.



Creepy thing.....

My ice cream cone.
Corgi flavour.

LOL watched some video on facebook and some woman was massaging her corgi.
LOL. I ALSO CAN.

My sister cleaning up his wound.
Me covering his eyes so he can't see what's hurting.

Wah I almost drunk.
THE ALCOHOL INSIDE FREE FLOW.

Saw this cutie corgi while at work.


Dinner with Mel at Raffles city :)

I had this TERRIBLE korean stew.

Her pumpkin soup.

When you come to my house, the first person who will greet you is Max.
Then if my mom is home, you have to greet her.
Followed by you greeting Truffle and Fries in my room lol.

Playing with Truffle.

And Fries.
Heheheh.



Lol.



I love you :)
Thanks for spending time with me.

Meeting VeronTeacup for dinner~
We were at Central's ROLLING RICE.
LOVE THAT PLACE SO MUCH.


Veron's lame ass salad.
ALWAYS EATING SALAD.

Cass' dumpling soup which was quite yummy.

My garlic beef fried rice.
ZOMG.
I love this so bad.
I would have ordered another plate seriously.

Hehe.

VERON :3

HEHEHH Andrea sent this pic of her sis and baby bunny.

CRYING. (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment