Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Oct 17th, 4th day - Last day of Phuket :'(


 LOL.
Can't seem to lessen the amount of food we bring to our table.
Last day of breakfast.

 WHEEEE.

 STUPID LEH. Only on the last day then we realised they have beef noodles.
The sign so small... Didn't even know they have a beef noodle station.
This was really good though.

 Our hotel room. 
So messy cos we messy.
Anyway, we question their room service..
Seems like they do not give us new bath robes daily..
We also used their swimming pool towels..
Instead of finding new ones in the closet..
It felt like our used ones were folded and left near our luggages..
Not sure if they changed our bathing towels on a daily basis as well..

 LOL so messy. He looks like he was dancing.


 Thank you bb for remembering that I like this :*

ON OUR WAY TO KALIM RIMLAY RESTAURANT OOOOH YES.





 It's near Acqua Restaurant!

 Grilling the seafood and poultry! :D








 Lol this kiwi looks so cute. :3

 Dafuq since when did i start looking like a puffer fish..
Arghhh time to watch my diet.

 The very nice staff who served us :)


 Grilled chicken. woah this was awesome.
I thought it would be dry.
Wtf idk what marinate did they use, but this was done so right.


 HELLO TO ALL THE SEAFOOD ON THE TABLE.
I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU DID NOT DIE IN VAIN.
AND FML. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE BBQ PRAWNS.

 Yummy flower crabs. :3
So simple and delicious.

 Hello there again :3
It's not nice talking to dead animals I better stop being such a creep.

 Hehehe why r u so cutie :3

 It was so comfortable! 
Removed our slippers and sat down with our legs like a gangster.
Hahha ok he didn't but I did.

 Blending in nature.
I am now an orang utan.

 Vain orang utan.

 Lel.

My cutie :3



Happy :)

 Lol the guy inside kept giggling and touched Merv's biceps..
"Muscle..."

LOL.

 Back at Limone Massage and Spa!!!

Patong beach.
It started to pour really heavily.

 I had two crepes from different crepe stalls.
One was from the road side.
IT WAS SO GOOD.
Then I tried the proper store one.
This one is shit.
Whatever u see in the picture.
Argh..... The skin is so soft and elastic almost like semi solidified mucus.
IM NOT KIDDING WITH YOU.
The batter didn't taste fresh at all......
And it was 4 bucks I think.

 Kebab.
Lol u can see the guy at the left selling ponchos.
WAH. THEY DAMN FAST GAME.
Once it started pouring, we started seeing so many guys going around selling ponchos.


 Not bad kebab.

Saw this cutie.
I think he's sick. 
And also, it was my first time seeing cats' balls...
Cos singapore all the cats eventually become eunuchs.

 I think got skin problem...
But that did not keep me from touching and sharing my kebab with him.
He's really too cute.


 EEKS (*^*)

 Oh another cutie must pat his head.

 Got stuck in a jam..
We were afraid we might be late for our flight!!
We were on our way back to the hotel to pick up our luggages.

The husband of Kalim Rimlay Restaurant drove us to the airport cos they own a "taxi service"
He was very nice and cheaper than the hotel's cab.

LOL.
Air pressure from up in the air.

 Back in Singapore.
Sigh.. I wanna travel all around the world with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment