Monday, January 05, 2015

Dec 5th - (CUT ME HAIR OFF AT BLACK HAIR SALON)


Raymond, my hair-in-charge cutting my hair off.
If only he could cut my fats too.
Sigh.. I've been putting on too much cheeks on my face and thunder on my thighs...
(-.,-)

Thank u bb for accompanying me hheehehe.

BYEBYE.
U were once cherished by a fatty.


Frankie. Haha not sure what he was laughing at..
Btw, before attending to me, 
he was with a customer and that customer thought I was crying just cos I snipped off my hair.
Through the reflections I could see the rest budging each other just to look at me.
HAHAHHAHA
But lao niang was actually yawning.


Actually I was trying to go for the Kiko look.
HAHAHAHHHAHA But my neck too short....

Hehehehe. 
If you want a make-over, just like me, 
please go down to Black Hair Salon and request for Raymond.
I love my hair so much now and the back is a BOB.
You will see it in my next post!

Black Hair Salon
The Bencoolen, 180 Bencoolen Street,
#01-28 Singapore 189646
Book an appointment: 6835 9976

Al Jilani Restaurant
127 Bencoolen Street, Singapore 189637

Malay/indian food.
Easily one of the best Nasi briyani i've eaten.
My tongue tells me she likes it better than the Sixth Avenue one which everyone seems to love.
The skin is so crispy and fragrant and the rice is yummy too.
I love it. I will come back for you NASI BRIYANIIIII!!!

I FORGOT HIS NAME. :(

But he was very cute.
I mean the boy.
HAHA kidding. Both r so cutieeeee.

MERV: "So who is taking a poo?"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Came back home and fed SweetCheeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment