Friday, October 23, 2015

12 Sep (Step's crib with awesome furry furniture, Club Asian Boutique)


 Indonesia gave us new reason to take selfies.
INDONESIA, FANG MA GUO LAI.
WO MEN FANG PI GUO QU!!!!

Lol if you don't understand chinese idioms it means.. uhh.. okok I explain

Fang ma guo lai = RELEASE YOUR HORSES!!! 
Means like COME AT ME BRO!!

And I added my own idiom which basically means,
"I RELEASE MY ATOMIC FART AT YOU."

Feeling sad for the locals who have to suffer there...
Why you killing your own people.
PEOPLE KILLING, PEOPLE DYING
CHILDREN HURTIN' HEAR THEM CRYIN'.

PREACH IT SISTA.

 Cutie Boris.
Feels so weird to be calling his name..
MY UNCLE'S NAME IS BORIS.
AND BORIS IS SUCH A HUMAN NAME idk what's wrong with Step lol.

 And Luna who is too shy to even say hi.
Step's mom said their cats are like furniture.
They don't like interacting with humans LOL.

 So cute u fattybombom.

 Jew Jew ~~~!

 Such a good looking furniture.



 FOOOOODDDDD.

 Her psychotic face haha.

 Pat and Step :3

 I MISS ALL OF YOU ALREADY :'(

 Hehe Boris.
Luna wouldn't let me touch her for more than 2 seconds.
Boris struggled after awhile.

 Wooooo playing with Step and Jewel's new glasses.
So pretty~


 Party with the Bitch Betta Hav Mah Moneh squad.

 Hehehehe. Boutique again.

 Pris and Veron ~

 Darren, Shadi and Justin~

 Joy, Cass, Pris~

 Whichever place we party at, we'd be the group that's most high LOL.
I LOVE IT WHEN WE ALL GET TOGETHER.
IT'S SERIOUSLY FUNNY.






 Legendary Jeffrey lol I think Joy was the one who gave him that nick



Look at what one of my friends did on her snapchat.
HAHAHAHAHHHA.
Nothing one la they like to disturb but they are hilarious.


 MAH HOTTIES.


 HAHA PRIS.

 So cuteeeeeeeee :3



Wahhhh Idol ~(*^*)~

 Siaoliao.


 Swenn was at the table next to us.
Her face is so cuteeeee.
I rmb the first time I saw her I froze. LOL.


 GAHHHH. They lied and told them that it was my birthday....
I squat on the floor so they couldn't see me but the other singer came down and pulled my hand to bring me up on stage wtf. 
I GOT STAGE FRIGHT......
The whole time i was just hiding behind other people who got called up on stage LOL.

It was so fun I went home with a headache LOL.
Snapped a picture of my little prince before crashing. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment