Monday, April 18, 2016

Nov 7 (Karaoke, Juice Singapore anniversary @ Zouk)



 Body Check up with sis early in the morning...

 And breakfast with her :3

Saw an uncle playing with his 3 love birds and I was in love.
Went up to him and asked if I could play with them hehee.
The green one is called apple and the yellow is called Rainbow.
The third green lovebird is called Mango.

 SO NAUGHTY.
RAINBOW IS A BITER LOL.
And when he does that the uncle will scold her and she will stop for awhile.
When he isn't looking, she would do it again lol but I like her.
She's cute.

 This little kid wanted to play with the birds too.

 :3 


  I think Rainbow knew I wanted a photo so she purposely turned around and showed her butt instead......


 So vain keke.




 Karaoke with LANGSTONNNNN.
Heheheh he is so cutie.



 HELLO SHIGGASHAY.
Zouk for Juice Anniversary party.
THANK YOU CEDRIC AND ELI FOR THE INVITATION EHHHEHEHE.


 SEXY HOT MAMA.

 SEXY HOT MAMA'S DOMESTIC HELPER.

 Cuties :3

 Eli and Cedric~

 Elissa and Senget~

 Her nehneh big.
HAHAHHAA.








 Feooooo.

 Siambu happy about the truck loads of free booze hehe.

 This was crazy.



 I think they lied to the guy in white about something LOL.
LANGSTON ALWAYS MAKING UP STORIES TO NEW PEOPLE.

 They lied to him about me as well lolll I forgot what was it.


 I don't even know who she is and why I took this but she's hotstuff.




 Eliiiii :3

 Lol.

 Supper and then home!

I can't rmb what's so funny about November's joke.
I will quickly upload overdue pictures!
EVERYONE IS ALWAYS JOKING WHEN I TAKE PICTURES.
"I'm going to see these pictures next year."
LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment