Friday, June 24, 2016

14-15 Dec 2015 (#SaveAStranger)


 Ashley and Alex having meeting at Killiney's Artisan Boulangerie Co LOL.
And they told me to join them LOLOLOL.
Love it when my friends are so fun. I was getting bored during work anyway.
I spaced out after awhile because I was bored at their meeting discussion lol.

 Ashleyyyy.

 Alexxxx. He is the best. Like a father and I really respect him but my other nonsense colleagues said I am into sugardaddies.
WHAT.. DA.. FUQ....

Vomit on da floor.

 Oh yeahhhh after work dranksssss with my colleagues.


 Oh yeahhh truffle fries.

 MAMA MADE BREAD AGAIN.
I'm a little like her. When I'm obsessed over a kind of recipe, I make it like maximum 3 times and that's it.
SHE DO IT FOR MONTHS LOL.
Imagine everyday must finish the red bean soup/green bean soup LOLOL.

 Dinner~~ The soba salad is gross...
But I always see people eating it.... hahhaa.

 After lunch snacks with Senget.
My fatty friend who wouldn't mind fattening up with me.
Lol he sneaked this photo of me while I was trying to take a shot of mah desserttttt.

 HVALA WAFFLE BAR.
Oh yeahhhhh.


 LMAO i think Kenneth took a pic of me falling asleep at my desk.
YA I KNOW ME TABLE IS MESSY AF.
This is how I mark my territory.
So nobody can sit with me LOL.
Ok la I'm just messy.
I'm not THAT messy at home though.
I just give up sometimes lol.

 At Strangers Reunion for Sebby.
#SaveAStranger

 Lai! Made a new friend. He came to help out too. He was from Jones the Grocer!
He now works at Curious Palette though! Also under Strangers' reunion.

 JK cleaning up the kitchen.
I miss my kitchen buddies hehe.

 My 2 ex bosses and sistar.



 WHERE GOT DISHWASHER SO PRETTY.
Omg drooling.

 The hot sisters.
They wear heels to work wtf so glamorous and chio and I want to marry them.

 The brothers. Ryan & Dylan

 Bryan looking like a geek.



 RU AI AND WYNNA.
Ru Ai was our manager and Wynna is always entertaining everyone.
She's so weird I love it.


 The kitchen staff.
But most of us gone liao :(
I treasure the time we had but definitely not the times when I got my period LOL.
Imagine kitchen so hot and Im giving birth to red jelly fish for a few days in a month.
ACCCCK.


 Xue Yao.
She so chio :3

My aunt made us pumpkin kueh.
SO GOOOOOOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment