Saturday, May 22, 2010

15thMay



DSC03139
The day everyone said I look like I was 9.

DSC03138
At Ion's soupspoon.

DSC03141
Jihae asked me to stop wearing the jumpsuit and wear clothes that look my age.
=8(

DSC03145
Antonio said he will not go out with me if I ever wear orange.
HAHAHA.
Then I told him I am kaixinbaobao.
Kaixinbaobao only wear colourful clothes.

DSC03146
Stupid korean boy is one year younger than me but so rude!
Keep talking about my pimples and my height.
yakyakyakyak.

He doesn't call Jihae nuna(sister) because Jihae doesnt like it
but I told him,
"You dont call me nuna, you dont talk to me!!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!
But I love him very much.
He is like a younger brother to me.

DSC03147
Icecream my loveeee. =8)
From Azuba sabo.
Go try their caramel salt.
Green tea too!!!
I had caramel salt and dark chocolate.
I always order 2 scoops when I buy icecream.
I'm too greedy to settle with 1.

DSC03148
Jewel and Jihae.

DSC03149
Got this bento set at 8.50 from Shaw's isetan.
ARGHHHH SO GOOD.
Scallop rice.
The brown stuff is scallop I think and It's damn good.
So is the octipus. MMMMM.

DSC03150
Jihae craved for sashimi. =8)
I love Jihae.
She protects me.=8)

DSC03151
AndreaTiny, this is the only picture I have of you!
I'm waiting for allll the pictures from ur camo.
=8)

DSC03152

No comments:

Post a Comment