Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yesterday I sms my mommy the usual message when I'm about to club.

ME: Mommy tonight I'm gonna party with Andrea, Step and Pat.

She replied.

MOM: Are you crazy?! You got nothing better to do?!

HAHAHAH she called me crazy.
This is the first time she reply my clubbing text msg.
So funny.
She always scold me with stupid reasons.
Just now at 9.37am she open my room door and saw me using my laptop.

MOM: YOU GOT SO MUCH THINGS TO SAY TO UR FRIEND? U GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO?

I think she gonna menopause liao.
GG.

ARGH. My heart so pain.
I think I drank too much cold ribena.
It's freezing my heart.
Anyway I was thinking..
All you boys who are such sweettalkers,
you better close your mouth when you sleep or you'll die from having an army of ants marching in. Gd luck.
=8D

No comments:

Post a Comment