Saturday, June 19, 2010

19thJune




PIC-0317
Letting down my hair for the first time at work.
Boss thinks it's too messy.
Yeahhh kinda =8/
but I don't like tying my hair cos it's still too short for tying.
Not nice.

PIC-0314
Hannah.T is now a part-timer at Ice Rockz!
YAYEEEEE I've missed her. =8)

PIC-0313
Made nasi lemak rice for Coco(boss') domestic helper.
I made a bear with ikan billies hair.
=8)

PIC-0315
This is Didier. She is Coco's sister.
She is like an older sister to me in the shop.
And Coco is like a mom to me but they are both so scary when they are angry!!
It's like they will break my neck any time so I try not to get on their nerves which I sometimes do. =8/

free graphic for myspace
Wings above my eyes.

Picture0506
CAMEL GOT ME THIS JAPPO SODA.
The one that has a marble inside.
I accidentally threw the plastic thing to push down the marble so that I can drink it..
Had to use a chopstick instead and yeah, Camel, it exploded.
Tastes so good though!
Anyway, this picture is for you, my Camel.
I miss you soooooo much.
:3

Picture0508
I have an exotic bear in my house.
It is illegal.

Picture0513

Picture0515
2 bears in fact. =8/
This bear is really short.
I don't know why.

Today some woman came up the bus and sat beside me.
She smelled like a buddha.
Woof.
Got the temple smell.
I got immuned to it after 2 minutes.
I get immuned to smells quite quickly.
Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment