Saturday, June 19, 2010

edited: i deleted the vid cos edric said not nice. :'(




I was trying to be a "N word".
Im wearing some MUSCLETECH shirt which belongs to Matthew.
It's the only BIGGESTTT top I have in my sleeping clothes cupboard.
It's so big it becomes a knee-length dress for me.
ahhahahahaha.
I wish I knew how to play the guitar....
It sucks when I can't hit some notes.
I wanted this song to be in a lower octave cos I was starting to howl at some parts..

I can't reach...
my vocals are not strong enough.
The reason why I chose this song is because the OHHOHOHOOHOHOHs got stuck in my head and I got really curious..
so I went to count how many Ohs there were in this song.
About 112 in total.
HA HA HA.



Imagine how many OHs Usher had alr said.
He probably broke the record of saying the most OHS on planet Earth.
Someone has got to twit him that.
HAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment