Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Can't rmb dates. Pics on different days!




IMG_9611
My Sticker friend.
aahhahahaaha.
He has a memory of a goldfish.

IMG_9614

IMG_9616

IMG_9619

IMG_9620
Angkong siao.
Mai siao siao.
Lam pa ho le ga.
HAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHA!!!!

IMG_9596
First attempt of tiramisu was better than the 2nd and the 3rd.
:( I fail..

IMG_9601
But spaghetti was goood.
I know this cos Jonas ate 3 large bowls of it.
Before his Papi left, he told Jonas not to eat so much.
Jonas said, "O.K."
and when his daddo left,
he went to scoop somemore.
HAHAHA.
That's what the maid told me.

IMG_9603
A rly bad pic of YoYo.
She just showered and I'm using my rly old cam.
I wanna be a good cook.
I wanna be the best mommy and wife!

IMG_9608
The day I went to meet my Ladyhawke.
Small mouth. HeHE. =8)

IMG_9607
Mango shaved ice at Heeren's Dessert Story(?)
Don't like it.
Still prefer my SLICE at FarEastPlaza.


No comments:

Post a Comment