Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Hot angmohs are my bestfriends.



TODAY,
is my lucky day.
BECAUSE
I saw 3 hot angmohs.

I am not an angmoh person because I think asians are more attractive.
(not saying you, Step and Sophie. You both HALF. HAHA.)
WTF.
I like (O.,O) and stared.
Shamelessly stared.
HAHAHA.

First one was when Cass and I were waiting for the traffic man to turn green.
The trafficlight from Youthpark to Cine.
Wtf the angmoh damn hot.
Mini skirt, long hair and all.
I was like ........... Damn.

The second one was when we were at Paragon's toilet.
Cass and I were looking at the long mirror.
She walked towards the mirror too and was in the middle of both of us.
SHE DAMN HOT.
She had long hair, was tall, skinny and her features were very attractive.
HOTTER THAN THE FIRST ONE.
She was pulling down her shorts and her shorts fucking mini.
I was like................. Damn.

The third one was in one of the camera shops at Far East Plaza.
Blonde. Short hair.
Pixie cut to be exact.
She's Skinny and damn attractive too.
HOTTER THAN THE 2ND ONE.
Wtf. Real not, you ask me. REAL.
All blondies anyway.
I was like............. DAMNNNNNNNNNN.

I think I turning lesbian soon.
GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment