Friday, June 18, 2010

Haiyo......



Wah buay tahan.

Today so many things happened.
ALL BAD.
HAHAHA
AHAH
SORTA~

My mother made me fall down at home.
She mopped the floor until whole floor wet.
I slipped and was like, "AHHHH PAIN!!!"
She..

MOM: O: OH.

Then continued to watched tv.
I so emo.
SHE OH ME LEH. WTF.
I Scolded her.

"WAHLAO. U DUNNO HOW TO MOP FLOOR IS IT.
WHOLE FLOOR WET.

EVERYTIME I MOP THE FLOOR U SCOLD ME SAY I NOT MOPPING BUT DRENCHING THE FLOOR.
U URSELF NEVER SET GOOD EXAMPLE MAKE PEOPLE FALL DOWN!!!!"


I angry.
Not because she mop the floor until too wet.
But because.... :'(
she didn't help me up.
She RATHER WATCH TV AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE.
She so lousy.

Now I have a bruise on my palm.
It hurts...
But not as bad as my heart...
hai..

PIC-0311

You see. Pop out one.
o and I realise I have a bruise on my right arm too.

PIC-0312

Dunno how I got it.
I really feel like I am collecting cuts and bruises.

I used to collect stickers, stamps, bouncing balls, marbles and keychains by the way. :3
O and also got collect alot of broken hearts :'(

And today we had a new part timer.
I think I almost died.
I have zero tolerance for slow people.
I had to teach him what to do and he was really stoned.
LIKE THE WHOLE TIME.
He was like a rock..

Maybe it was his first time that's why..
but they were only simple things.
I felt so bad being angry because I guess he's just a quiet person to begin with..
I seriously need to build up some tolerance for people.
I'm so impatient!!!
That's why I never stroll.
I'm usually walking at top speed.

Luckily Leon came back to help out.
I think we are the best partners.
HAHA.
I'm 2 years older than him but he said I behave like a 15 year old kid.
.. Quite sad news.

O yeah and then I got angry when I waited for Ivan.
He dunno how to pick up phone one!
I even made one burger for him.
Lucky we bro if not I sure angry until cannot angry anymore.
I even walked to the bus stop and was about to go home.

AH! THEN THERE.
WAH PIANG.
I sibei suay today.
This weird skinny guy in glasses spoke to me at the bus stop.
He was damn soft spoken..
I thought he wanted to ask which bus to take to I dunno where...
I kept going,
"HUH?? WHUH?? *frowns* U VERY SOFT? *cringes* SORRY? WHAT U SAY?"

Until finally...................
"Can gimme 2 dollars take bus?"

NIN NAO HIA.
I looked at him and said, "Sorry, no."
Siao. I rather pay a kid 2 dollars to squash ants for me.
He pian xiao mei mei.
Edric told me he kena by the same fella before.
I so scared ok....

Waited for Ivan to come then we went to watch his friends skate.
Wah. Never watch before.
Quite cool. They kept falling down.
BUT FALL WITH STYLE.
Got difference.
Not at Youthpark though.

Then what else.
OH! When I got up the bus I put my hand inside my bag.
WTF WHY STICKY STICKY ONE.
HAHAHA
AHA
My lakerols dropped in my bag then melted.
Sian.. so many..
stuck on my ipod/keys/waterbottle.....
took them out and wiped them clean.
So paisei so I decided to just leave some of my items in my bag and also leave the sweet inside.
Go home then clean..
and maybe eat.
HAHAHA Kidding la...
u see the lakerol stuck on my third finger.
_l_
IT REFUSED TO LEAVE MY FINGER.

PIC-0310

I was holding onto too many things.
Letters.. keys.. plastic bag..
waterbottle.. hp..
these pics taken from hp.
HAHA.

ANYWAY HALFWAY THROUGH THE BUS RIDE,
One man sat beside me.
HE REEKED OF ALCOHOL.
I didn't dare to look at him so the whole time I didn't move in my seat.
Very stiff.
Sorta like a ruler...
I SO SCARED.
LATER HE TOUCH ME HOW?
So I waited for him to touch me so that I can punch him.
HAHAHA
HAHA
He never leh.
sian.

Anyway, I passed Foundation.
Moving on to Year 1. =8)


No comments:

Post a Comment