Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WHADDA?!




GetAttachment.aspx
Living up to the name Valentina ToiletRoll Chua.
Everyone asked me..
"WHY TOILETROLL?"

I don't really know..
When I was in my lower secondary school days I always associate myself with the toilet.
My friendster nick name was once ILoveTheToilet!
WAAHHAHA.
Dumb shit. I think I was blonde.

Now my username has the word toilet inside.
:/

Anyway, I have a terribly weak bladder.
I go to the toilet way too much that my boss and her sister always tease me when I tell them that I wanna go to the loo.

O OH OHOH YEAH.
I think the pamphlet lady got it.
When I was walking towards her direction to my work place today,
I GAVE HER STEP 2!!
Death.Stare.

It was so ferocious.
I felt like a killer.
For ONCE she looked at me and looked away.
She didn't come running towards me.
Wtf. Good choice.
It's like she just proclaimed world peace between us.
SHALOM! :D HAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!


GetAttachment.aspxaa
My skin is so much better now.
I'm back to only using BB cream w/o foundation.
I only put a bit la.
The sunlight made me look like I painted my face with it. :3

Picture0560
Yesterday I was bored so I decided to freeze a mochi from Japong that my aunt got for us.
Tried it today.
Texture's not as great.
I thought the skin will still be soft just that the red bean filling will be frozen.
NAH.

GetAttachment.aspxaaa
okok here's a picture of a komodo dragon named Stupid.

IMG_0321-1

Coco, my boss brought me out to collect bread today!
Click on name to enter site!
Caffe Pralet
It's not a very big shop but I was really drawn to the wedding cakes so beautifully wrapped in pastel fondant.
When Coco and I went into the shop,
she went straight to the counter to collect her orders and I just went straight to the cakes like as if I was being hypnotized.
HAHA.

So coooool.
I loveeee cakes.
I wish I was a cake :3

When I finished eating the cakes with my eyes,
I went to the counter to help Coco.
She asked me, "You wanna try their Pralet? It's their signature cake."
"Layers of dark, French chocolate are sandwiched between soft sponges on a base of crispy, crunchy, hazelnut base and topped with a smidgen of edible gold!"
-taken from their website.

Mmmm-mmm. :D
Yes, Pralet. You are a heartthrob. :)


COCO: Do you want to try something else??

ME: *Paisei but secretly wants all the cake in the whole shop*

ME: *Forcefully* Nahhh. It's fine. :3

COCO: You want to try this cheese cake?

ME: *Blush* hmmmm okie :D

COCO: I'll have one of this. Hm, this strawberry cake is also nice.
Try ok?


ME: :D

COCO: Green tea cake? You eat green tea right?

ME: (*__*) :D :D :D

COCO: Ok, can I have one of this and this and this.

ME: (T^T) *Tears of joy*

COCO: I get u a cupcake ok?

ME: ~(*^*)~


I think at that moment I felt like a jiggly puff.
:3
I didn't even answer her.
I think she got the hint when she realised my smile was growing.
The whole time my face was like this :D
Everytime she said, "We'll get this too"
I could feel bubbles coming out from my ears.
Wtffffffffffffff. :D
fucking fairytale, man. xD
She is so coollllll =8)

But she had a really bad headache and I was getting worried for her when she said,
"I'm used to it alr."
Like her face was changing colour. :/
I hope when she got back,
the cakes they left her made her feel better.




P.S/ If u ever go to that cakeshop,
please try their greentea cake.
PLEASEEEE It's magic.
(*-*)
I only like their cupcake, Pralet and greentea cake!

PPS/ I start work at 10am from now on to 6pm! but sometimes I will stay later. My off days are now fridays :3



No comments:

Post a Comment