Thursday, July 01, 2010

I SO ANGRY



My mother. HOW DARE SHE.
She took my LAST twix from the fridge and ATE IT.
After she had one bite she said this in chinese,

MOM: HOW CAN THIS CHOCOLATE BE NICE?!

She kept going on and on about how bad it sucks AND STILL continues to eat it.
Wtf sia. I FLARED.
MY FAV CHOCOLATE.
Kao.
My voice raised at least 3 octaves higher and my nostrils and eyes stretched.

She didn't finish it by the way because I was becoming so pitchy,
I was doing a soprano C.



ME: MY FRIEND GAVE THAT TO ME.
IT'S THE LAST ONE AND IT IS MY FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE.
DON'T EAT IT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DON'T LIKE IT!
EAT MY CHOCOLATE STILL DARE TO SAY IT IS NOT NICE?!?!?!?

Read that in high speed and high volume.
Anyway,
I hate it when I introduce something awesome to anyone and that dumb ass has to give me a disgusted look..
(Not referring my mom as a dumbass.
She got swollen ass cos she prefers shitfuck timeout to my twix.)
NEXT thing I know, it becomes their favourite too.
I hate it when anyone flinch at my favourite food.
May not be your's but to me it's offensive.
Especially when you end up liking it.
Fucking lame.



P.S/ I get very worked up and protective over my food. Sorry. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment