Friday, July 02, 2010

Sai.



Not feeling very good..
This guy..
Wtf.
No one around likes him because he does things without showing effort and to them,
he's annoying..
I didn't think of him that way.
I was just angry once because he ignored me when I asked him to do sth TWICE cos everyone was busy and he was idling
and we needed a helping hand.

THAT'S ALL.

All these while I was the only one who saw the good side of him and has been defending him when everyone was against
him.
I was the only one.
Until someone told me,
" Tina, why are you defending him when he has been backstabbing you?"

At that moment I was rather shocked..
Didn't expect that.
And then I had no mood at all.
You're really a piece of shit.

I even do most of the things around here because I feel bad when I ask people to do things.
Like sometimes when I ask you to do sth,
I end up doing it in the end.
Or when you are doing sth halfway and you leave for awhile,
I thought it would be better if I finish it for you.
I am not fighting to do all these things.

I only do it because I feel like a bully when I leave things to anyone when I obviously can do it myself.
It's not that I want to snatch things to do from u.
I just don't fucking say it but in everything I do,
my intentions were never bad from the start.


I'll just take it that you're still young and that you're childish to begin with.
I felt better when that someone said,
"he just say things about you just so he can make himself look good."

Fuck you, kid.
You don't know how to be human at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment