Monday, July 19, 2010


Bo wei gong.
(nothing to say)
But you know..
itching to blog.

School is starting.
I'm dreading it.
I fucking hate school since I started Nursery.
Nursery, kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and now, Lasalle.
Boring.

Everytime I see little children in their tiny uniforms I just wanna crouch beside them and whisper into their ears,
"Xiao peng yo, you long way to go, man."
Hai... (=.,=)

It is now 6.15am.
I am awake cos I came back home after dinner and fell right into bed the moment I switched on my laptop.
I think I slept for 7 hours alr wooo.
Shiokamama.

I have been lifeless for two days.
Lack sleep. BUT don't wanna sleep. HAHAHA.
So I make myself kopi-O korsong (black coffee with no sugar)
almost every morning.
Feel the heartbeat~! trembling to the beat~!

I use up all the energy on my way to work..
Cos I travel quite fast.
Sometimes I walk so fast I feel I have six legs.
Like an ant.
So by the time I reach Ice Rockz,
I have no energy left and it's like I wanna die... . . . .

I wish customers would stop pronouncing the ZzzZz behind their orders.
HAHAHA
It's quite funny but it kills me. :x
"Hi, can I have an original rockZ plZ."
Hhahahhaha.

2 more hours to be up for work.

So.... good morning to you when you read this.
Anddd formspring me to kill my boredom at work pwease but don't spammmm..

and STOP asking about my friends.
I will not answer to where they get their belongings,
"hey, where did u get ur dress and ur shoes? Erm.. my readers want to know.."
YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS?!
You all don't think for people one is it.

Also will not answer to where they study and personal questions about them.
YOU THINK I STUPID YOU THINK I WILL TELL?
Taking the advantage of an anonymous user to ask all these..
and I'm not going to give you their websites.
Don't be lazy and go find it out for yourself if you want to know sth really badly.
Cos it's your business if you want to know,
not mine.
Seriously getting sick of it.


I NOT INFORMATION COUNTER O.K!!


No comments:

Post a Comment