Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RoLLie's backo! And I forgot the date again....



Picture0580
Missed Penelope Chua?
Don't worry, She's still here.
x)

Picture0585
Meow.

Picture0584
Ruff!!

wef-1
Paragon's Ding Tai Feng for some Xiao long baobao!

sd

ss
Sour and spicy soup! I think?
I only know it was good.

s

fd
KOREAN! I miss u.
A lot a l ot altoatlatljaotj. x(

ced
Kim ji hae's stupid face with Jewel the brown barbie.
She's really brown.

cds
Pat and I with my Spongebob squareface.

eeef
Wo hao ai ni wor!!!
We had many of you.
ANYBOHDEH WANNA GO XIAOLONGBAO BUFFET WITH ME?
HELLO?
ROULA?
ANDREA?
STEP?
PAT?
SAM?
JIHAE?
JEWEL?
GAVIN?
WHOEVER I MISSED OUT?

ffffffff
Wow, you are so fine, can you be mine??
x)

gwer
YOU WRETCH!
CHILLI CRAB XIAO LONG BAGS YOU ARE SO MMMMM.
:3 Ooosh.
I can talk to you forever.

fefefe
And we had some buttocks shaped icecream.
I loveeee their green tea ice cream.
I tried Durian on that day too!
Nice but flavour isn't rich enough.

csds
Second batch of pictures taken another day.
OoOo go Scape and try their ONCE UPON A MILKSHAKE.
GO EAT THEIR CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CASTLE FLAVOUR ICECREAM.
This time I got the Nutty Peanut Butler Icecream milkshake.
I wanted the ICE CREAM but I got the milkshake instead..
I think I forgot to tell the girl..
But I also think she forgot to ask me......
O well.

Just like the time I ordered beef udon and thought it would come out dry but I got soup instead and I started to quarrel with the china waitress.
HAAAAAA.
( I know it was my bad but she was extremely rude)
How can the waitress quarrel with me.
Ok maybe it's just me but if I WERE HER,
I'd just get the kitchen to do the dish again.
What's so difficult.
I mean I'd do that. I always do that.
You'd be stupid if you were to QUARREL WITH A CUSTOMER.


okok click on (HELLO)
If you wanna know more about this ice cream place.

f
We got free milk!!
BAHAAA.
Cos Yuan Ning is too cute so the milkman gave us milk for free!
I love strawb milk.
The best.

sdfs
YOU BE MY BFF.
I've only tried wow wow west and Gusto Garlic.
AWESOME.
Cos they have the potato skin on .
x) and the sauce.
Kill me now.
(BFF MENU facebook)

cd
With my darlinggg, Rollipie. =8)
Her favourite colour is purple!

ew
Buggy the guinea pig from BedTime stories.

eeeeeee
Peasant style.

wewf
O! We watched Despicable me in 3D that day.
x)
OhHhh I love that show.
I can do the rough voice of Agnes when she went,
"IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!"
really well.
HAHA. I self-proclaim one.

ae-2
And went to see my darling, MeLLie.P.
I miss you loadss.
I love you. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment