Saturday, July 31, 2010

Forgotten date. baaaaaaaah.




Pictures9

(ButterPork)

cs

cdd
Everytime when Roula's back we will go to Jewel's childhood butterpork place to eat.
wooooo.
This time we ordered too much.
WOOO Loved it. x)

cdccc
Dom is a fatty now. HAHA.

sds

dds
In Dom's car on our way to Clarke quay for some mussels.

dfsd

df

dfs
Rose flavoured beer.
loved ittttt.
It's a women's drink.
Try the pineapple flavoured one.
It's Jewel's favourite.
Anyway, she's the one who brought us here too.
Our second time here and still love it.

Here's the link to Brussel Sprouts.
(LINKKK)

dfas

sa

sasa
Sam.. :)
The girl with the good heart.
Love her soooo much.

aw
Cos she said she cannot stand her eyebags so I made us do this.
WAHA. x)

sz

c

x

asfas
To Laurent Bernard Chocolatier for some desserts.
It's just beside Brussel Sprouts!
Our dear Jewel was the one who introduced this place to us too.
WAHH KAOOO.
Sibei shiok the desserts.
It's like I wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeee.

But the service sucks.
Seriously (-.,-)
if not, the whole place is perfect.

Here's the link to their website.
(LINK)

asa
I slightly teared when I had this.
HAHAHAHAH Then I didn't wanna speak cos I really like ittttt.
Shit I forgot what was this. :(

w
OoOOsh.
Love their ice cream.
We got Vanilla, hazelnut, chocolate and caramel.
Loveee the Vanilla and chocolate.
Choco's been hiding underneath the rest of the icecream the whole time.

dsfa
Crème brûlée.

ca
Can't find the menu on the website so I can't get the full name.
It's hazelnut cake I think. it was good.

cas
Chocolate truffle cake
Actually, for chocolate cakes I still prefer my Chef Icon's chocolate trovana.

No comments:

Post a Comment