Monday, August 02, 2010

Saw an injured mynah when I was on my way to get coffee today.
ARGH I was damn affected.
It was stoning. Wtf hahaha stoning.
it just stood there under the tree and its feathers were soaked cos it was raining.
My heart broke into a million pieces :'(
Took out a few pieces of tissue and tried to carry it.
It flapped its wings and tried to escape..
Think I touched the wound or sth..
Didn't know what hurt.. I just assumed birdy's injured cos it just doesn't seem right..
Finally got hold of it and placed mynah under a bush.
So sad. :'(
Went off to work feeling heavy at the heart.
Was worried but I can't possibly bring it to work.

ANYWAY,
Cbbbbbbbb my class timetable = birdshit.

Wtf is Wednesdays school starts at 6pm end at 8.30pm.
But ok la that one week four.
I thought wednesdays no school so shiok then...
*SCROLLS DOWN*

......... (-.,-)
TMW I GOT SCHOOL TILL 9.30PM.
Siao liao...

GREAT.
Shan just reminded me I have school till 9.30pm on Tues too.
I rather work for 12 hours. Hahaha seriously.

Hai.. hugged my dear Cheval, Akiko and Jenn goodbye.
Won't be seeing them as often.
I will miss everyone including Didier, YuanNing, Hannah, Coco and Sunny.

Anyway I have a new love in the shop.
She's Ice Rockz new crew.
Her name is Akiko.
She is so cuteeeee she is officially the baby in the shop I will dote on her like mad cos she kills me everytime she opens her mouth to say sth which is hardly.
Already like her so much on her first day of work!

FUCKKKK I really love the people at Ice Rockz alot.
I only know them for 2 months and some barely a month but within that short period of time, I was growing to love them so much.
There was comfort and shit talk.
Comfort through shit-talk xD

Whaha I'm writing like as if I'm never going back but things are going to be different from working for 6days a week to 2 days a week.
x(

O! And I finally had the courage to say hi to Batman when he walked past but guess what...
(x.,X)
When I said hello,
he said hi back to Jennifer.
LIKE WTF SERIOUSLY I'M THE ONE SAYING HI.
CAN U MOVE UR EYEBALLS TO MY DIRECTION.

Then I was quite sad and I wanted to eat a lot of things even when I wasn't hungry.
But O yeah I walked past him at Scape cos I needed to use the toilet to change and I said Bye.
LIKE 4 TIMES cos he was so deaf he was so oblivious...
Until I called out his name and he said bye back.
(>.,<)
He's always having this grumpy face switched on.
He looks as if he has this I'M SERIOUS AND I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU attitude and just..
living in his own world.
So cool. :3

And and today Blondie boy Jia Jing from STAGE said my character's like a boy.
HAAAAA.
I kinda love it.
It's more fun being a boy than a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment