Sunday, July 04, 2010

How Saturday was spent.


I was late for work for 2hours today!!!!
TWO HOURS!
I can't hear all my alarms!
I have a digital alarm now but it doesn't work.
I need magic. x(


1111
First time putting on my yellow mood lipstick.
It turned pink! Too pink!
I was afraid that when I'm taking orders from a customer it's pink,
after preparation of food is done,
I turn to the customer with purple lips.
So I quickly cleaned it off. x(

11111
Coco's new pair of shoes.
SO COOL. It has sequins and it's highcut!
Super bling.

And today Triangle fringe came again.
She realllllly has triangle fringe!
Real! This is how she looks like.

triangle fringe
I think she looks so cool ~(*^*)~
But this was how she looked like the first time I saw her!

She came back today after a long time and this is how she looks like now.


semi circle fringe

Semi-circle fringe. ahahha.
grow out liao. HAAHHAHA.
But still so cute!!
I always take note of cute customers. x)

111111
Rog got me cheesecake from Hilton!
WAHHHH. SO NICE =8)
So declicious.
Pls go try their cheesecake ok!!
Rog saved the day. x)

1111111
Oops my cake fell down.

11111111
Curry potato toast from OldTown.
So shiok!!!!
Go try!
But the way to make payment is so stupid.
They serve food before collecting the money.
You can just walk off after eating without paying!
But of course I didn't la.
I don't do thing against my own conscience.
I wonder how many people alr walked off without paying up.
Dishonest bastards. (>.,<)

111111111
This is in SCAPE.
I've always wanted to try their ice cream/ milkshake!!
FINALLY GOT TO DO SO!
~(*^*)~
Happy. :3
I ordered their chocolate truffle flavour.
The whole shop is so cuteeeeee with little fences. :3
I always walk past cos I got bladder problem and cannot help it that I have to go to the loo so many times. x(

BAHAHA anyway I was so stupid!
On the first day of work I asked one of the girls working there
for directions to the toilet COS I THOUGHT IT WAS THE RECEPTION COUNTER!

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
I was wondering why are the receptionists so young!
Then after 1 week later then I realise it's an ice cream stall. (-.,-)
Later I also found out that the reception counter is just beside...
TOAD.

11111111111
The next place I wanna go eat at Scape is RAINDROPS CAFE!
I WANT I WANT I WANT AND I MUST!
So cute. I love the whole concept of the cafe!

1111111111
The Powpow people.

111111111111
WAHHAHAA.
Loke so funny.
Anyway he permed his hair!
I think he looks so cool!!!
I wanna be a guy too. (T^T)

1
I don't think Marble slab is worth for money.

11
Elaine and Vermoko!

111


Anyway, today the cute hairstylist with long and curly hair came into the shop for the first time!
BHAHAA.
Usually it's just his funny friend.
And he spoke to me.

HIM: Your name is Valentina is it?

ME: Yup.

HIM: My friend thinks you're pretty.

xD
I SO SHY.
I kept looking away and weighing the peaches and refused to make eye contact with him.

HIM: What r u cutting?

ME: mmm.. peaches!

WOOOOOOOO.
I dunno why I was so shy.
It's the kind of.. I shit in my pants and don't dare to tell teacher kind of shy!!!
WAHHH.
x)
Everyone thinks I'm blind anyway.
haha i like can alr ok!
He got style!
I love his hair~ :D

Anyway we have a new part-timer now!
His name is Sunny!
He's taiwanese and is 20 and is super funny!
I opened the small fridge at the counter and almost hit his baby elephant.
HAHAH.
He exclaimed,
"WOAH almost no more father's day."


No comments:

Post a Comment