Sunday, July 04, 2010

Uncle Cougher.


Anyway today when I was on my way home in the bus,

this man got up and sat beside me.
We were at the back of the bus.
He kept coughing and coughing and I got uncomfortable.
WHAT IF HE GOT DISEASE?
So I began to squirm in my seat like a worm.

After awhile I felt quite bad..
like very inconsiderate...
cos I rmb the times when I was sick and I kept coughing in the bus.
My throat was so ticklish that the coughing wouldn't stop!
So I took out my fisherman's friends and passed it to him.

ME: Naa!

AHHHA I talked to him like as if he my uncle sia.
I dunno why was I so casual.

MAN: It's ok :)

ME: Sure??

MAN: Yup.


WOAH THEN SUDDENLY LIKE GOT MIRACLE U KNOW!
Cos after he declined my offer he straight away stopped coughing throughout the ride.
Hai... something like everytime I go visit the toilet during work,
all the customers start coming.
Kind of like a good and bad thing..
Depends on how u see it.

wtf. lame talk.
I go slp.
I have a hugeee asssss responsiblity now because I hold the key to Ice Rockz!
I do opening.
Shit.
If I don't wake up in time,
I sure kena sit on the face.
Nighto.

No comments:

Post a Comment