Wednesday, July 07, 2010


Just made a phone call to the McMan for some quarter pounder lovin' for Matt.
I think the man who did my order can change job liao.
Change to rapper.
Fucking fast when he repeated my orders.
Felt like saying, "Sorry, didn't catch that. Can you repeat?"
Whahaaaa form of entertainment.
xD

Life is so boring and colourless.
I miss Roula.
She was suppose to be back yesterday but she twitted me she will be back on the 12 instead.
x(


Picture0562
2ndJulyFri.
Spent my day off wisely with my mom.

My mom and I went shopping while waiting for my sister to be done with her facial so she's not counted.
The nearest mall was Compass Point.
There's nothing much there. :/
So instead, I got alot of nonsense.

Like mood lipstick WAHHAHAHA.
eyeliner, a playsuit, dress,
SNACKS(LOADSA)
face masks, nail polish..

Anyway the moodlipstick CHEAT PEOPLE ONE.
What turn colourS within 24 hours.
cb want bluff go bluff ur own father la.
i wait whole day also still PINK COLOUR.
I ONE WHOLE DAY HELLO KITTY MOOD SI BO.

Mahaha sound like ah lian not?

Picture0563

Picture0571
Drinking T3@!

Picture0566-1
HAHAH this picture reminds me..
somebohdee asked me in my formspring,
"What is ur cup size"

NO MANNERS ask xiao mei mei this kinda question!
So I gave the lamest answer.
"I don't use cups I only use mugs."

I prefer mugs to cups anyway.
Makes the whole room seem cosier. :D

qqq2
Momma x)

q4c
So cute. =8)

x2_1cdc8de
We went to try Jia xiang mian.
Kao. $1.50 instant noodles tastes better than u lah!
wahlao.
My mother kept complaining and gave up eating.
I ALSO KEPT COMPLAINING!
But almost finished everything.
AHHAHAHAHAH hungry mah :(
Bo bian. =8/

q24
Dry wantons.
Hair drop alr la. so salty. D:
Sorry picture so blur..

SEE! Tastes so much like shit even my phone's camera dissed it.

q32
Cabbage with mushroom.
HAHAHA
I bet My lousy friend who doesn't know how to cook but only knows how to boil water can cook better than this.
I confirm with you.
I bet you with Ris Low's life.

x2_1ce1827
Kinder surprise.
I miss the older version.
And the surprise wasnt very surprising.
I knew it was going to be dumb.


x2_1ce1439
Cheese+curry baguette from Breadtalk.
SOOO SHIOKKK. Crispy.

x2_1ce0b54
Mango sticky rice.
So gooood.
Reminds me of Gerald!

x2_1cdd9e2

x2_1cea206
I love cornchips.
To me, cornchips beats potato hands down.
:3

qqq
The day Step and Pat came down to Ice Rockz to visit meeee x)
Then we had dinner after I knocked off.

q

qq

Pictures7
Mine's the first one.
Chicken ham cheesy crumble.
BEST.
From PastaMania.
I love it so bad.

q4q4
Then it was off to island creamary for a tub of Reverso!!!
x)
I will marry any man related to food but he must not look like McRonald.

q5
The only thing that was missing was AndreaTiny's presence. =8/



I am very bored.
Pls entertain me at my formspring!!
Ke yi ma? :3
Hao di.
Na jiu lai ba.
(click)




No comments:

Post a Comment