Sunday, July 25, 2010

O.K. Will take note of dates soon.


zsz
Ma sisssstA.
We were at HollandVillage's Everything With Fries.

gewa


csg

ga
They have a book rack and my sister told me to grab some Enid Blyton books.
I loveeeeed Enid as a kid.
I used to have a whole collection. x)

eeew

eh
My sister's Salmon in a cup.
None of us liked it. :/

zxc
Matt's dish.
I think this was lamb. Forgot.
heh. didnt get to try this.

gag
Tandoori chicken sandwhich

I liked it.
Anyway, i think the fries are alright only.
Nothing fantastic but the waitresses there pretty.
AHHAHAH.

asdfasd
Pictures taken another day.
Tied Cheval hair.
He's so girly he let me tie his hair.
I think he is so cute and too pretty for a guy.
I. NEED. HIS. COMPLEXION!!

zsfs

ewe
Sunny thought me!
Slice lemons thinly and soak it in honey for about 2 hours.
Slice it really thinnnnnnly ok!
It's really yummy!
Eat it with the skin.

werwew
HAHHA YuanNing wear her apron like nightgown.
Too big for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment