Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi wassuh?



Picture0611
123.
It was 3.21AM.

Picture0608
And Tina is sleepyyyyy. (z.,Z)

Picture0610
Or maybe not!

Picture0609


Okkkk Got back from drunkard club A.K.A SupperClub.
I didn't drink today.
WOOoOoOo.
oK maybe one cup of diluted coke with some alcohol..
I don't like the taste of alcohollll.
That's cos I can rmb how it tastes like when it is in vomit form.
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

My stupid drunk friends were so high.
ESPECIALLY STEPHANIE YEO.
U stupid moron.
One thousand times I told u not to drink too much because you are so freaking swirly when u are high but U NEVER EVER LISTEN!!!!
Heng today I don't have to look after anyone.
Pat was high.
AH AH AH AHA HA First time I see her high cos her alcohol tolerance is very high.

I don't enjoy partying as much as I used to anymore.
Maybe I got tired.
I really dislike dancing where people can see u.
I like to hide inside.
HAAA but so many stupid si ah bengs wanna sir stamford raffles AND WASTE SPACE.
Assholes I use gun and shoot u.

So calculate no space + moody = sit at one corner and twit.
BAHAAAAAA.
I'm like a pisai stuck at one corner of the sofa.
Amd I just realised...
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHITE SOFA SHEETS OF SUPPERCLUB!?!?!

BOR R R R R - RING.
Imagine I reach Supperclub,
seat on sofa.
Dance 2 Min.
Buay song.
Go back and sit on sofa.
LAME.

I went to buy fries at McRonalds...
I only wanted fries....
but I saw O THERE IS SPICY NUGGETS?
So I made it a McMeal.
SPICY NUGGETS IS GOOOOD.
I was happy. :D

I think after the cab uncle drop me off he also go McRonalds buy supper.
xD

I very tired now can I don't remove my make up and just plop on bed...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment