Monday, July 26, 2010

HA LO.


WorkWoRKWorK.

I love woRk.

hmMmMM.
I am sorta/kinda sad.
HAHA.
I THINK BATMAN LIKES MY CO-WORKER.
He never ever looks at me but when Jenn and I went to throw rubbish he turned and looked.
Then I was thinking OOOO LuckY DAY!!!

BAH THEN (-.,-)
When we walked past again,
Jenn said, "wah actually he's not that dao what! he smiled at me!"
(T____T)
He. Smiled. At. Her.
HE ONE EYEBALL ALSO DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT MY DIRECTION!!!

Sigh.. She pretty mah.
I like to touch Jenn's face.
She is my sweetheart in the shop.

Anyway, all the girls working in IceRockz are attached except for me.
(-.,-) I GOING TO EXPIRE ALR LA IF NOBODY WANNA REACH THEIR HAND TO THE BACK OF THE SHELF AND FIND ME.
(For now I am a pack of strawberry tart :3 )

My sister said why would an older guy look at me.
I look like I'm 14.. especially in my work attire.
Should I blame my mom that she gave birth to me with a rat face..
Seriously I think when I put my hair behind my ears I think I look like a rat.

Ok la. Don't look at him alr.
I must give my attention to other people.
Depressed.
Didn't want to talk to anybody after that.
HAHAHAHA. REAL.
Must confine myself in my special dark corner for 5min.....

No comments:

Post a Comment