Monday, July 26, 2010

Raindrops Cafe x)


aaas

OoOooshhh so cute.
I love it that it's blue. x)

dsf

Promotions and what's good for the day is written on the chalkboard
so look up if it helps u decide on what to put in ur tummy.


qweqw
I love it that their lightbulbs are hanging from the wires.
Absolutely love the ambience.
It reminds me of Coffee Prince.
I also lllllove the music that they play.

The cafe is tucked in a cosy corner of Scape.
I think the only bad thing about the cafe is that it's too damn cold.
HAHA. My ass was frozen into popsicles.

Here's their website for more information ok!
(Hello)

ewre

AndreaTiny was my date for the night.
=8)

aaa
We shared a mushroom soup. Shiokkkk.
But air con cooled it down too fast too furious.


eee
Andrea's CHICKEN LEG LEMONGRASS WITH PUMPKIN RISOTTO.
Tried a bit.
I can't rmb the taste but I rmb liking it especially the pumpkin risotto.


cccccccccc
My SQUID INK PRAWN & SCALLOP ROE.
The seafood's very fresh.
It's my second time ordering squid ink and I lovedd it.
I rmb hating it the first time I tried it at Giraffe.
It sucked..
Don't know why I decided to order it here though but I made a right choice.
=8)

dfdfd
THE NAPKIN SO CUTE!!! x)

asdfasdf
Yeah and anyway,
don't be retarded and order squid ink on a date or ur date's gonna have to stare at shit stuck in between ur teeth and on ur lips during the whole dinner conversation.
He sure won't pay for ur dessert. (T___T)

aea
BANANA SABAYON!
The sabayon sauce is damn awesomeee.
I scraped the whole plate clean with my fork.
HAHA.
Anyway, don't be like me and order ur dessert together with your mains cos I think when Andrea finished her food,
they started to prepare the dessert and served it to us once I was done with mine.
Meaning, dessert was quite cold alr.
Or maybe it was the aircon. :/

ad
BAHAHAH The chef did this for me.
So cuteeee. I think it is a jellyfish.
Kinda know the chef cos he's associated to my boss.

cada
Overall I loved it very much.
Always wanted to go to that cafe when I set my eyes on it!!
IT ISN'T because I have a silly tiny crush on one of the Raindrops guys ok.....
I knew about the cafe way before I thought Batman was cool.
x(

No comments:

Post a Comment