Monday, August 09, 2010

2nd of Aug, Mon. First day of First Year.



photo(12)-1
Got people laugh at my hand writing before.
BAHAHA I was scribbling cos my pen gonna have no ink and I was afraid I can't catch up.
My handwriting is neater when I use my favourite pen.

photo(8)
With Elizabeth Seow ding dong at the new foodcourt opposite school.
I like their laksa there..
Don't bother trying their korean sushi and milk sliced ice.
You might die of anger just like how I almost did.

photo(7)
Allegra mommy!!!
She's Shan's gf and Shan's my ah pa so I call her ah ma.
She's younger than me though.
AHHA. 18 this year.

photo(9)
I don't like syrup in my fruits and this just sucks.
But I'm going to try their yakult sliced ice next time and if it sucks I'm just going to burn the whole stall.

photo(10)
Confirm burn this stall.
YOU LOOK.
The sushi got raped.
So salty also. Kns.
See how the woman roll the sushi.
And all the ingredients stick to one side.
HAHAHAHA joke.

photo(5)
With my prop.

photo(3)
Butter chicken with 1 Garlic nan and 1 plain nan.

Not nice one..
But I think I finished it.
Just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment