Sunday, August 08, 2010


BAHAHAH just now when I went into the lift,
Instead of pressing the close button,
I wanted to "TEEEET" my ez link card on it.
HAHAHAH
HAHAHA
AHAHAH WTF!!!!!!!

And sometimes when my friend's dad sends me home I have this urge to take out my wallet to pay him thinking he is a taxi uncle.
HAHAHA
AHHAHA
FORGETFUL LA!!!!
x)

Didn't go to work today.
My waist/thigh is aching. =8(
I have been so tired these days I keep falling asleep everywhere.
D:

And I keep getting muscle cramps on my legs in the middle of the night.
Buay Tahan feeling.
But it wasn't so bad.
Used to have realllly weak legs when I was younger.
Always had this sour feeling on my knees..
And my muscle cramps were so bad that I would scream for help in the middle of the night..
Then my sister or my mom had to come in my room and help me massage my legs till I go back to sleep.
WTF problem child.

I THINK YESTERDAY GOT ONE CUSTOMER IS A JINX OK.
HAHAHA
AHAHA
So bad say customer jinx.....
BUT SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW..
When he came in,
The bone of the back of my left foot cracked
when I Tiptoed (fuck i think it's just cos i put on 3kilos)
and right after that, I knocked my knee cap on the chair and I was limping for 10seconds as I made his drink...

THEN THE SECOND TIME HE CAME IN,
I SCALDED MY HAND WITH 100DEG CELCIUS HOT WATER.
Actually yesterday I scalded my hand twice in total.
I was not being myself on yesterday..
I kept getting the size of the cups wrong.
Sunny kept asking me if I was alright..
and when I said yes he said,
"can't be.. you're not usually like that."
in chinese.
SIAN.

ANYWAY,
JOIN ICE ROCKZ FACEBOOK OK!!!!
Wanna increase the number of people who liked it!
Those who has tried the food and drinks there,
please support if you like what we have!
CLick here to join the page!


38469_430906833712_660823712_4411941_67870_n

( ICE ROCKZ)


And all you movie maniacs should come down to buy our chicken rocks and wedges to the movies!
Chicken rockz is similar to what they have in the cinemas.
It's only $2.50 for 5 pieces!
And the wedges is priced at $2.
Much cheaper isn't it??

We also have rice burger set meals for 5bucks.
Choose between chicken rice burger or
nasi lemak chicken/fish burger
with a drink,
Original Rockz (ice blended orange juice with greentea)
or icy milk tea with pearls.

Here's a picture of our menu.
It's not very clear.
But should be scanning pictures of them very soon!

( CLICKO )

Come down to Ice Rockz at Scape if you're near Cine Leisure!
It's just besideeeeee.
Come okokokokok! =8)

No comments:

Post a Comment