Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Chubs


I put on 1kg from that 2kgs I was talking about and that equals to 3kgs gained altogether.

FUGGGGGGGG.
I GON LOOK LIKE A BUDDHA ALR LA.
(T______T)

But these days seems kinda weird.
I keep wanting to eat.. and eat and eat and eat.
SOMETHING IS BOTHERING ME!
I think?

Anyway, I felt so bad today..
you know how bad I am with multi-tasking..
People who know me should know this very well.
Most of the time I can't do 2 things at the same time.
Don't talk to me when I'm already doing something..
Although I am LOOKING and NODDING at you,
I'm sorry but nothing is going in my head I'm just doing that for the sake of doing it.
:/

Cos my new classmate was talking to me today and I completely ignored her because I was Whatsapping.
WTFFFF Rude. D:
And then Allegra was waiting and holding the door for me to get out of class but I totally just stood there cos I was concentrating on sth else.
(-.,-)

I'm a very distracted person anyway.
I cannot concentrate when the weather is getting too hot or when I am hungry.
I'll start stoning.
Stoning makes you stupid you know.....
Stoning also gives you cock eyes.
And I was told by a few people that I'm always in my own world.
HAHA.
Yeah kinda.
Im sorwee.
I'll try to be more aware with my surroundings.
FUCK. IS this why I'm always falling down.

TODAY MY DRAFTING TEACHER PRONOUNCED RULER AS LURER AND WHEN SHE WAS GIVING US EXAMPLES ON HOW TO MACHINE SEW,
SHE TURNED HER PALM AND WE SAW THAT A NEEDLE WAS STUCK AT THE SIDE OF HER PALM AND EVERYONE FREAKED OUT.
:O

HAHAHAHA
AHHAHA
AHHAHA
FUCKING FUNNY She killed me.......

I keep saying fuck now adays.
So unhealthy.
Fuckity fuCk fUG.
I should replace that word with sth else.

What word should I slot in my bleebbleebbloobbloob.

I'll be working today! which is wed yes wed wooooo i miss me people and working!


FORMSPRING ME PLS I am so bored with life....
(Hi HERE Hello Clickityclickclick)

No comments:

Post a Comment