Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Forgotten date at Vivo's Asian Kitchen.


122
Yummm I love their food thereeee.

v
With my mommy who doesn't apologize when she steps on my toes and meimei yolande.
=8)

vd
Ooosh love long beans.
Someone told me that by eating long beans, i'll grow taller.
BULLSHIT LA.
Eat everything long means will become long then you go eat a rope for lunch la.

va
AHH!!! SALTED EGG SOTONG.
WTF. So good.
14++ For this plate though and it's quite a small dish.
Damn, youS a seXy bitch.
vda
Was craving for xiao long baobao that day.

vs
Fried Rice. :3
AHEHEHE....
Yo xing fu de gan jue wor`~ ~(*^*~)

vds

vad
I so nice I put one dollar inside for her.

vadw
At Forever21.
I asked her to help me carry all the clothes that I've tried.
You can see it on her lap.
HAHAHAHAH She so cute.
She kept following me so I made her run after me.
Eeeeekksss. I love her.

varvar
She doesn't like taking pictures though.

vararv

No comments:

Post a Comment