Thursday, August 26, 2010

:O


I so chubby now until my shorts cannot contain me.
CBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!
Real.

Like when I walk I feel like my thighs are erasers.
WOAH how I wish.
Rub rub rub against each other till become smaller and smaller.
Fuckk I love my singlish. :D
Anyway, the weighing machine in my house BO BATT.


TODAY IS THE ONLY DAY IN THIS WEEK THAT I AM BACK HOME EARLY!!!
ROARRRRR.
Because school sucks.
On Mons, my lessons ends at 930pm.
Tuesdays, 10pm..
Wed, 8pm.. (but starts at 6pm. Only for 2wks. If not, means no school)
Thurs, 1 or 2pm. =8)
Friday 12pm :D WOOOO.

But tomorrow's friday is different story.
Gonna end at 3pm instead cos of Fashion Management make up lesson..
I H8 FASHION MAN8GEMENT.
Then after that,
gotta wait for Cass and Leong to finish up with her class and we shall do some sewing at the sewing room.
I haven't done shit for sewing.
I'm d8.
BAHAHHA I like all the words that can slot the number '8' in.
I'M L8, HELP ME TURN THE P8GE,
SIT STR8,
DON'T MAKE ME H8 YOUR GR8PE.
HAVE A GR8 DAY, M8!!!

xD

Laughable.

Haiii weather so hot.
SO HOT SWITCH ON AIR-CON SO SHIOK.
L8ter must defrost the dog.
I don't like having Max in my room..
He'll drip his saliva all over and he sheds alot of fur.
He will turn my whole floor into a carpet.
D:
But my mother told me not to be selfish so I have to let him in...

I think I am the only student in the WHOLLLLLLEEEE of Lasalle who has given 3 death certs in less than 2 years.
=8(

Okay I'm going to start my glucose diet.
I know you're like, "SAY WHUHHHHT?"
cos how the hell u lose weight drinking sugar syruped drinks??
My uncle said he tried it before and it works.
SO IMA TRY IT TOO!
It's either I'm going to be skinnier or fatter.
So let's place your bets, people!

Ok picturesssssssss below because some anon on my formspring said Yellowshoess is getting boring.
D:
O by the way,
my friend said some people don't actually know my name because they call me by my blog name instead.
YELLOWSHOESS.
Wtf lucky I didn't decide on some kind of shit name for my blog url.
I used to have a blogspot with the url..
"Guan-yin-maa.blogspot.com"
deleted alr. AHHA.

Anyway I have a problem.
When I see cute guys I will become damn shy.
WAHAHAH.
STAY AWAY CUTE-TOLOGIES!
Like yesterday in school,
some cute guy all dressed in black came in the lift and then I suddenly had some sort of spasm coming from my right hand and forgot which button I wanted to press.
I wanted to close the lift door.
(-.,-)

Boh liao.


IMG_9693
When Roula was still back in Singaporeeee.
She came to stay over so I DECIDED WE DO SOME WINDOW PAINTING!!

IMG_9691

IMG_9694
Drawing my birdbird.

IMG_9697
Valentina Jr.

IMG_9699

photo(17)-1
How it looks like in the mooooorning. x)

45737_425602444705_566664705_4537910_1175634_n
BAAHAHA :D Totally random.
From AndreaTiny.

DSC03661
VeronicaMok my little Teacup. :3

DSC03732
From Cass' camo!

DSC03730
My udon shake shake salad from 15MINs cafe.
Nothing fantastic.

DSC03742
With Caxxandra.

DSC03657
The scowl.

DSC03659
With my super pretty sandwich,
Priscillia Leong ah long.

photo(42)
WAYYYYY back dunno when.
At Liang Court with my Love, Camelllll.
Love her so bad.
AND I LOVE LIANG COURT.

Picture0635
How funny that Im blogging this set of pictures when I wore the exact same top to school today.
EXCEPT, with my giraffe wellingtons!
I had a good reason to wear it cos it rained....
but when school ended,
I looked like a fool cos it was so sunny.

photo (3)
Me Wellies!!!
Quite paisei to wear this out but it's so cute right!!!!
some guy was chatting with his friend in the bus but instead of giving eye contact to his friend,
he was staring at my boots the whole time.
HAHAHA I so paiseh I kept using the 3g in my iphone.

Picture0637
I love my nostrils. =8)
OoOo I remembAH.
We were at Starbucks and I was drifting to dreamland so my eyes kept drooping and so did my head and I was struggling to keep awake..
Then I noticed 2 jappo guys were smiling as they watched me conquer the sleepy monster.

Picture0629
Someone from my Formspring wanted me to smile more.
AND SO I DID.


Picture0626
How bout a wider one. :D

Your wish is my command. :3

Picture0631
Camel has the most infectious laughter.

Picture0633

Picture0634

photo
He is so face-fighter-ish.
HAHHA. My cousin, TANG HONG QIAN.


Ask me Fun Questions please.
(clicko!)


No comments:

Post a Comment