Friday, August 27, 2010

Reblog this if you want others to know.



151763315

Got this off from my friend, Nikki's twitter.
No wonder Gaga's so weird.

I don't like herrrrrrr her lyrics are stupid and if you went to find out what's behind the lyrics and what's going on in her Music vids, you'd be amazed.
The whole of the music industry is satanic la.
You should go google it if you're free.
It's quite interesting..
I got really frightened anyway and refused to listen to pop/hiphop and everything related to Rihanna, The beatles, Lady Gaga until I read this from some forum..

"I'm a Christian, son of a minister, baptized, say my prayers, am thankfull to God above for everything He has given to me... and I LOVE heavy metal. My Zune is filled with all things metal and I have a vast collection (both CDs and vinyl) of albums. Are the themes dark? Yep, sure are. Are there weak minded idiots out there who have probably been negatively influenced by the music? Again, yep, sure are. Am I so anal retentive that I believe the hair metal lead singer who throws up the horns and says "We salute you, oh great dark Master!" and then leads the crowd in a rousing chant of "Hail, Satan!" is actually possessed by demons and/or worships the Devil? OF COURSE NOT! It's all an act, dude.***

Believe me, if it turns out that my listening to secular music is what sends me to Hell, then Heaven has some serious issues. I've got a list of personal falterings way more aggregious than whatever songs I've listened to. Yet I don't sweat it because I actually take the Bible at face value and believe God when He says He is a kind, loving God who understands men are falible and make bad decisions sometimes. I really wish people would concentrate more on what they SHOULD do to PLEASE God rather than constantly harping on what other's SHOULDN'T do to OFFEND God. Y'know, if you actually read the Bible, you'll recognize that God's all about the positives and less about the negatives. "

Then Im not so scared anymore but I still dislike Lady Gaga and her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment