Saturday, October 30, 2010

Max ran outta the house. AGAIN.


We opened the main door for him so he could look through the gate.
He enjoys it.

I didn't pay much attention to him cos 
I was singing to Katy Perry's FireWorks.
Wahlao spoil mood. Sing halfway..




ME: BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIIIIIRE WO...


ME: -turns back to look at Max.-


ME: (O.,O)


ME: WA EH GAO LEH!!!
(where's my dog?! in hokkien dialect)


Wahlao the gate was opened.
SO SNEAKY THAT DOG.
NO SOUND ONE.
Mom and I ran out to look for him.
I don't know why I wasn't so nervous.
Maybe cos he has done it tons of times.

He went into our neighbour's house. HAHA.
So funny.
He peed outside the ahneh's house also.
hahaha but I went to dilute the pee alr.
Argh. Naughty boy.
By the way, one thing not to do 
when u spot him after he ran out of the house
is to walk towards him.
His favourite game is Catching..
So you gotta shout, "MAXX, LETSSSSS GO!"
Then run in an opposite direction from him.
HAHAHA. 


He will chase after you.

No comments:

Post a Comment