Saturday, October 30, 2010

Max Siew 宝宝


WAHHHH Max is so cute. :3

He's always protecting us!!
Like if one of us beats and scolds another he will...
Ok I give u one example.
That example is real though cos my mother always like to see his reaction so she does this all the time.




ME: *Sitting on the floor reading my fav blog*

MOM: *Cleaning floor with magic cleaner*

MAX: *Chillin' on the floor :D*


MOM: ALWAYS LEAVE TISSUE PAPER EVERYWHERE! SO NAUGHTY!
*Smacks my arm*

ME: *WAILS* (T^T) SORRY 

MAX: *Jumps on mother to push her away* *Jumps on my shoulder to protect me from getting beaten*

MOM: ALWAYS ANY *SMACK MY ARM* ANY HOW ANY HOW THROW! *SMACKS*

MAX: *WOOF!!* *WHIMPERS* *Jumps on mom's knees, my shoulder and back to mom again*

ME: *continues to wail and whimper again*

MAX: *runs to my folded legs, sat and whimpered plus bark*

ME: MAXXX PROTECT ME!!!! 


HAHAHA
AHAH
AHAHA
HAAH
Cute right.
Surprising thing is he NEVER tries to bite any of us.
I would expect him to bite my mother's hand when she wants to hit me but he'll just push her by pouncing on her hand/knees.
So cuteeeeeee.

Anyway he'll get more excited and bark plus whine even louder if you say, "OUCH!!!"
He'll totally go crazy.
Hhahaha Wooo I love him he is so sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment