Saturday, September 21, 2013


IMG_4745
Banana + strawberries + blueberries + greek yoghurt + skimmed milk.
I told myself I would try to have a healthy breakfast for at least a week.
LOL ONE DAY ONLY NIA.
Pui. Everybody also try to eat clean eat clean.
Bhahahaha I only clean up my whole plate.

IMG_4816
Introducing my favorite mascara.
It may not be the prettiest or come from a luxurious company,
but it is the best in my opinion.
I've replenished it thrice alr...
Inbetween I switched to try other mascaras which just let me down.
I don't like urban decay. I don't like maybelline.. maybe some jappo brands are pretty good, but I still prefer this.
It's Sasa's own line of make up (SASATINNIE)
They have 2 different kinds of masacaras.
I have both the comb (the one in pic) and the normal brush.
The comb is still the best. 

If I'm not wrong, 1 is sold for S$21 and 2 for $25.
PREGNANT AH.
OF COURSE BY TWO LA.

But anyway, just grab two of the COMB ones.
Don't bother trying the brush.

IMG_4819
It can get a bit clumpy so a few coats would do!
Also rmb the left-right from the roots up method.
lol i dunno what's that method called,
but it does help for it to clump less. 
Then coat only the ends. 

P1230328
At Sejong korean bbq again!
I love it so much that I had to bring them there.
It's so cheap, clean and their ingredients are so fresh!
It's only $25 bucks leh.
Hurry go make a reservation now!
And it's so convenient to go there.
It's at Tiongbahru Plaza, so you just have to train your way to tiong bahru!

P1230329

P1230330
I LOVE their kimchi soup it's so spicy.
I had 3 bowls of this with rice.
I didn't eat much that day though..

P1230336
Langston didi~~
Damn, I wish we took more pictures that day.

IMG_4831
Hehe since it's so near my baby's place,
I went to find him :)
We went grocery shopping and he bought me my favorite candy. :)

IMG_4836
The head chef, Seb at work did some cooking for us!
Tomato omelette in vinegar soup.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
He told me it's the kind of dish that you'd either like or not at all.

IMG_4874
Baked some cookies.
The pictures are not on the same day by the way!
Just in the month of September.

IMG_4878

IMG_4879
I didn't expect this to grow so big lol.

IMG_4880
Halfway through, I added more choco chip.

IMG_4883
These turned out so crunchy on the ends and so chewy in the middle.
I loved it!
It was my first time baking cookies hahhaahha so pleased with this recipe!

IMG_4796
My lover's puns became worse after he followed @TalkingFood on instagram.
He's ALWAYS ALWAYS punning around omg and this totally inspired him.
HAHAHHAHA.

YOU TIAO ME.

IMG_4795
And this... (-__-)

IMG_4797
HAHAHA The name of an A-list actor....

IMG_4821
HAHAHA OMG (T____T)

IMG_4846
"This is mie cooking."
hahaha I can't even..

IMG_4801
Somebody should totally hire him for slogans/imaging/package designing.
hahhahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment