Friday, September 20, 2013

Sept 14/15. Spent 2 whole days with my lover :3


IMG_4665
Haha he was like "My eyebrows look like the kind of bird we used to draw when we were really young."

IMG_4662
Canvas tote bag from www.ThatPetitegirl.net.
Canvas bags are freaking durable, it's totes perfect for an everyday bag i.e To school.
The material is also great if you have to carry heavy things, cos most likely it's not going to tear in a reallllly long time.
I also love it because the design is so simple and korean/jappo looking.

Great for pairing it up with sneakers and slacks.
The girl who manages the blogshop told me she aims to bring in quality, not quantity.
True enough, the items that I received (Advert entry here) from them are of good quality.
I'll probably take a better picture for this bag!

IMG_4666
ABC market with my lover.
We were really spoilt for choice but in the end my fish soup noodle suckedddd.
Only the boneless chicken rice and the fried and grilled chicken wings were pretty good.

IMG_4669
Plum juice and starfruit juice :D

IMG_4671
This is called "The Gangster" ahhahahahah cos in chinese characters durian (LIU lian) + mango (MANG guo) equates to LIU MANG which means gangster in chinese hahahahahha.

IMG_4673
IKEAAAA!! Was looking for curtains, but couldn't find the perfect one :(
I love these chocolate donuts! it's so good!

IMG_4674
We shared a hotdog bun..
Don't really like this now.

IMG_4675
Haha we sat on the railing against the wall.
We had to squat... and my ass hurt so bad when I had to get up.
I injured my tailbone when I was still in school..
I was gonna bend down to take something from the cupboard and my tail bone hit a wooden screen that was under the table.
Knocked really hard against my tailbone.
It's been more than half a year and still, it wouldn't stop hurting if I sit for too long.
:( I really worry if it worsens when I grow older..
Standing for too long hurts too :(

IMG_4676
And the ice cream sucks so bad now...
it's just cold cream..
standard dropped like siao after they gave us the DIY method.

IMG_4682
Back home :)

IMG_4688
The next day we had breakfast together at Telok blangah's market.
Fish soup noodles again.
Ive been craving it so often!

IMG_4689
And the yummy sweet carrot cake..
Gosh I think we paid 6 bucks for this cos I REALLY CAN'T rmb if I paid when I ordered....
Then he paid when he collected....
My memory is really short termed D:

IMG_4690
Sucky ass prawn noodles.

IMG_4691
My lover was craving for mee rebus :D

IMG_4695
WOOOOOO PRESENT.
Hahhaha this cutie in a dress melted my heart.

IMG_4697
HAHAA "Baby, can I borrow a hairband"
and I put the ribbon one on for him.

IMG_4701
Max was ignoring us when we called him...

IMG_4703
Still ignoring when Merv put his feet on his ass....

IMG_4706
AHAHA Finally grabbing him.

IMG_4856
LOLLLL ROASTING PIG FOR DINNER OK.

IMG_4717
My mom baked raisin bread....
HAHAHA. She is forever baking bread..
So I gave a slice to him and said,
"Try not to drop any bread crumbs, okay?"

"But you didn't give me plate..."

Then took his hat to substitute as a plate LOL.
He only did this to make me laugh.
He stood by the window and ate it.
What a cutie :3

IMG_4720
Tze char downstairs with momma and Lover.
Garlic kai lan and crispy honey squid omg love the squid, but Merv said it tastes like ikan bilis lol.

IMG_4721
Hotplate Tofu.

IMG_4722
Sweet and sour fried fish.

IMG_4724
HAHAHA my mother's tissue packet.
Also, CHOPE LIAO/LEOW, SORRY.


No comments:

Post a Comment