Friday, October 18, 2013

Stranger's Reunion


IMG_6009
Hahah no, it's not going to be a biased post just cos I work in their kitchen.
It's not gonna reflect any good on me if i'm not truthful with what you're about to taste anyway.
This post is gonna be an introduction for some of our dishes.

IMG_6251
HEHE My everyday latte from the baristas!!


BREAKFAST ( 9AM-5PM)

IMG_5910
Home made Banana bread with walnut crumble and coffee butter.
I love this!
Me thinks this would be good dish to share!

IMG_5913
Corn and zucchini fritters with spinach, avocado, poached egg and tomato relish.
I like this one a lot!
A lot of hardwork is put in there to make the fritters..
So i usually don't do it because really, I can literally feel my youth slipping away from me.
It's fucking tiring... Pan fry, bake, pan fry..
But delicious.. You can add bacon to this!

IMG_5957
Master stock pork belly in steamed bun with pickled slaw!
Hahha ya la it's a contemporary kong bah pao.
I love thisssss. 
We've made changes to this dish!
A much more flavourful pork belly which melts in your mouth and we've even changed our cabbage slaw!
So much tastier now as compared to the one before.

IMG_6148
Baked eggs (please have salami added to this!)
MY FAVOURITE!
BAHAHHA sometimes I would make this to share with mah kitchen homies.
It's a tomato and red pepper based sauce with goats cheese and eggs cooked till it's half runny.
We then drizzle extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle crushed nuts and herbs on top.
Zomg my mouth is foaming.


Light Bites!

IMG_5915
New dish: Magic Mushrooms.
Bahhh this is so good.
Breaded mushrooms in aioli dip.
I LOVE THE DIP. 
It's garlicky and tangy!
Ever since Chef Daniel came to alter some of the dishes,
I think our quality of food has improved heaps.

IMG_5958
Spam fries. 

IMG_5959
Truffle fries~~
Topped off with parmesan cheese and truffle salt.
This goes with a truffle aioli dip!


DINNER MENU (After 6pm)

IMG_5924
NEW: Oven roast striploin in red wine sauce with onion marmalade, 
tomato salsa and truffled mash.
I have yet to try this so I can't comment on this.
BUT THE TOMATO SALSA IS GOOD.

IMG_5951
NEW: Braised lamb rump in natural jus with quinoa tabouli and tortilla.
I have yet to try this too.
:(

IMG_5979
Layout by Hezron and Jared!!!!
So pretty!
These are our new dishes.

IMG_6286
Chicken Schnitzel with mixed veggies, 
lotus root chips and aioli dip!
The meat is marinated in orange zest and herbs so it smells amazingggg.

IMG_6156
Spinach salad. Yummmmmm.
If you're opting for something healthy, this would be it.

IMG_5983
The boys did the layout again.
lol. So meticulous.
I should be ashamed of my photography skills.

IMG_5984

IMG_5963
Jared and Hez.
NO TABLE INSIDE AH.
Must uncle a bit and sit outside.

IMG_5942
Only do this to your coffee when your boss is not around.
hahaha.
I really wonder what's gonna happen if I tell the baristas I like 3 in 1 coffee.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
Maybe from then on they will drop a few pisais in my drinks...
:'(

IMG_6257
Food prepppp.

IMG_6253
Food prepppp.
This was banana bread in the making :3

Btw,
any feedback is welcomed.
There's always room to improve!
So tell us what you think about our food.
If there is sth that displeases you,
do tell our staff!
We also like kind words too hehe :*


No comments:

Post a Comment