Monday, December 30, 2013

13th December


 Curry rice the next morning.
SO VAIN.
Go downstairs also must wear hat and sunglasses.

 He was talking sth about the early bird catches the worm then something in my hair caught his eyes and said, 
"You got a worm in your hair."
AHHHHHH

Turns out to be the sweet we ate yesterday (can see from the prev blogpost)
HAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
We were swinging the candy and trying to hit each other cos it's really long.
I guess that's how it got stuck onto my hair.......

(T____T) I had to snip off THAT PART OF MY HAIR LA!!!

 We went to Singapore Arts Museum.
This was some glass show thing showing the olden people.
Idk man but it scared the shit out of me when one of it spoke.
I SCREAMED and Merv laughed of course..
(-_-)

There was also the DOLL HEADS exhibition wtf we had to go in because it led us to the door outside.
I HATE DOLLS.
Barbie dolls are ok and some kind of mannequins are ok.
I HATE MANNEQUINS TOO.
Creepy shit.





 Everytime we see the moon, we would kiss!
EVERYDAY WE #PDA.
Lol. Ok la. Last time worse.
Now better alr..
Also because when there is such thing as STOMP.SG in singapore, you know never to do things like even lie on your bf's lap when you're as tired as hell in public.
Bahahha.



 He wanted us to do this shot, but I kept failing.....

Dinner with Inin at Two Chefs Eating Place!

Hehe cutie pie. Merv shot this.

No comments:

Post a Comment