Monday, December 30, 2013

December 12


While waiting for sis, Brandon and my cousins for dinner.
HE WAS SO ANNOYING. BAHHAA but very funny.
Idiot.
I wanted to eat his sausage. (oh wtf this just sounds wrong on every level)
AND Everytime I wanna take a bite he will put the sausage back to his mouth and pretended to speak into a microphone.
Basket.
He would then put out the sausage to my mouth again and say,
"So what do you have to say?" (pretending to be interviewing me -_-)

When I wanna take a bite, he quickly spoke into the "mic" again.
(-___-) This went on for about another 5 times of interviewing me..

I NEVER EAT UNTIL SO TIRED BEFORE.

 Ya interviewing me like this.... (-_-) I really damn fed up until i didn't wanna eat anymore.


Never photoshop properly still dare to print out so big. ahhahaha.

 ARGH I took about an hour trying to find the name of this korean bbq buffet located at Chinatown but I JUST CAN'T FIND IT. If anyone recognize this place, please let me know so that I can edit it!!
Just my fault for not jotting it down.

 Hehe thanks for cooking the meat for us.

 Yoyo and her ice cream.

 Dear Inin :) If you don't know, she is my cousin from Taiwan.
My aunt exported her back to Singapore so that she can come here and play for 2 weeks.
LOLLLL.


 Bahaha smoke getting into his eyes.

 Jojo is so naughty.....

 Brought Inin to Clarke Quay.

 SHE IS SO NAUGHTY!!!!!!
HAHAH I CAUGHT THIS JUST IN TIME.
She was very happy she managed to get water into my face.

 Naughty girl.


 Lol.. just one of her weird antics.
She does strange things all the time.
It amuses me. I love her so much!

 HAHAHHAHA.

AND ONE TIME SHE SAT DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND RANDOMLY PICKED UP A CONVERSATION WITH ME.
"I can bite my toe nails."
And proceeds to put her toe in her mouth.
(-_______-)
I have never met a girl as strange as her.
She is so eccentric.

 Bumped into my little cousin, Hazel at Riverside Point's Cafe Iguana.
SHE DAMN BAD.
Merv and I were looking out for tables and this strange person stuck her head infront of us.
I didn't notice it was her at first so I said "Excuse me" and pulled Merv away so she could get through us.
NABEI so it was her.
She's also very notti.. ahaha.

 Anyway I just wanna say, Inin is the most positive and sweet person I know.
MY MOTHER WAKES HER UP AT 5AM TO GO FOR A MORNING WALK WITH HER GROUP OF FRIENDS WHICH THEY NAMED THEMSELVES "SWALKIES"
Meaning (Saturday-walk)
(-___-) So old alr still so lame.
I got an even bigger shock when I saw her group chat "S.E.X"
HAHAHHAHAHA

I was like, "MOTHER, WHAT ON EARTH."
She said: "Ya what. Saturday EXercise"

hahahhaha. So anyway as I was saying, Inin is never one to say NO.
Even if she didn't like sth she would say things like 
"Everything has got its good points."
Fml. She's really kind. 

 The boys.
Ya I really feel like a boy sometimes. Especially when I'm at work.
The kitchen all guys so I have to act like a bro too.

 yay chips!

 And Margarita Mango for everyone except for the children.

 They had some mango drink too.


Stayed over at Merv's and we had movies and my favourite candy he bought for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment