Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 5 and 6


December 5

IMG_9429
BAHHAA TODAY IS BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO WORK DAY.
Stayed over at Merv's so I went to follow him to work.
Overly attached la very not sorry.
He's stylist assistant for the day!
This is the little model haha.
I mostly just stand at a side and watch.

He also had to do loaning so we wont' get to see the stylist much.
She's also super nice so I help out when I can!

IMG_9432
Went to have a crepe cos i felt bad for being around.

P1260086
Bahha after loaning we went to the studio because they had another shoot to do.
My boyfriend got pregnant by me.


December 6

IMG_9458
Lol he took a picture of me while I was going down to meet him.
GRAND ARRIVAL PLEASE.

IMG_9461
HAHA he wanted to buy toto for fun.
Or was it 4D. Or are they the same....idk.... 
better shut up and not embarrass myself any further....

IMG_9463

IMG_9467

IMG_9469

IMG_9474
SO CUTE.
Belongs to my lecturer, SUSIE from Lasalle!!!
I miss her so much. 
But not the scolding..
"Valentina why are you going to the toilet with your phone?"
LOL she's quite strict.. I always feel like a primary school kid in her class.
And she speaks with an accent like she narrates for Harry Potter lol.
ARGH I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PHOTO WITH HER.

IMG_9475
Island Creamery!
When I was in St Margaret's sec, I would always come here!!
Had their reverso and berry something.

IMG_9477
Hehe this machine is so old.

IMG_9480
IMG_9481
Shared a burger.
We are always eating (T___T)
And he says I'm a hungry monster.
PERIOD LA. NOT ME.

IMG_9517
Hehe loveeee.

IMG_9506

IMG_9502

IMG_9490
Came back to his place and went jogging!
This was a before picture.

IMG_9504
And after ahhahaa our hair...

IMG_9507
(*_*)

IMG_9509

IMG_9493
He made dinner. :)
He's been cooking so often now.
Used to be me hehe but I love his food so much better.
He marinated this chicken in milk hehe cos i told him to and it tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment