Monday, January 13, 2014

1st, 4th, 5th January


1st January

Dinner at Holland with Merv.



Hehe and then to The Daily Scoop.
He bought me ice cream :)
Chocolate and avocado. Yummy :)

Mine mine mine. :)



4th January


Morning, SchLeepy :3

HEHE MERV BOUGHT ME THE HOUSE OF HOLLAND SHOES AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT.
I've been wanting them, but just never thought of buying them hehe.
Thank you for remembering even though it was a "want" since so long ago!

Lol he was Zara shopping.

Wanted to have Pho at Nam Nam, but it was too crowded.
Had beef noodles at Food Opera instead.
I love beef noodles!

Gary's dry beef noodles.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES OF MY LIU SHA BAO.

Wahahhaahaah.

You'll always be my baby :)

5th January

My favourite.
Chocolate + coffee jelly from ShareTea.
No sugar added because the jelly itself is sweet.
Merv loved this too!

His favourite Teppanyaki at Wisma.

Hehe.

We both had lamb.

(T___T)
He brought in about 6 similar white T shirts to try on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment