Friday, January 10, 2014

30th December, Andrea Goh Lai Yu's 22nd Part 2.


At 1 Altitude to parteh parteh.

HAHAHHAHA Roula's hair.
Btw, her birthday theme was STRIPES.
LOL She was upset with Merv and I because I wore TIGER STRIPES instead of their mainstream  thinking of stripes HAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Merv best.
The only thing that was striped was his underwear I bought from Taiwan.
People who come from art school all think out of the box one HAHA.

My pretty birdies :)

SHE MADE US PUT ON DISNEY PRINCESS TEMPORARY TATTOOS ON OURSELVES.

Omg did I bloat up just for this picture or what.

Hehe :)
I love AndreaTiny's camera. 

With the Chi-Indon. hahaha.

Such emotional. Much cries.

HAHAH LANGSTON SO CUTE.

Aiyo.




Parteh parteh.


LOL omg Andrea's friend pasted the tattoo on his eyelid.........
He also bought all jager bombs!

Pretty (*-*)

Together, their weird vibes explode.
Stomach ache dance.

He's always weird... HAHHAHA.

HAHAHAHHA I love how they look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment