Friday, January 10, 2014

Dec 28th, Andrea's 22nd lunch.


Andrea's Birthday Lunch at MAD.
(Modern Asian Diner)
 Thanks for the treat ;)


HAHA PAT. When I decide to finally smile, you must frown.

My two little birdies.

I LOVE how everything looks.
Step spoiler. Go order the most original of drinks.
ICE LEMON TEA.

Salted eggy Custard buns.

Not bad. I like.

Truffle fries. Yummyyyy, but a little soggy!
I LOVEEEE CRISPY FRIES.

Braised black pepper  beef fried rice with truffle and a poached egg.

Little dragon bags.

Crispy bean curd skin prawn rolls. My favv.

This was really good.
The skin is so smooth.
Steamed Prawn rice roll chee cheong fun.

Braised pork Claypot rice.
The portions are all pretty huge.
We ordered four mains when we had 5 people and still, 
we could barely finish everything.
I think even if we didn't have any sides, it would still be too much for us.
Overall, the food was pretty good and interesting!
I love the brilliantly colored decor too~

Carbonara with parma and poach.
Out of all the mains, this was the most ordinary.
A little too dry for my liking. If not, perfect..

Yumm love this.
Truffle infused wild mushroom risotto with shaved parmesan (?) cheese, 
popped barley and lastly, drizzled with a sweet balsamic reduction dressing.
I LOVE Their plating.
Everything looks just like how I would plate my food, just that I got not talent.
HAHAHAHHAH.
Seriously, I work at Stranger's and at times, I feel a bit creative.
I try to do sth fancy and it just looks like vomit.
Have to change plate.
(-____-)


Sexy thing, you.

It was a good day :)
We celebrated Andrea's birthday in advance.
Thanks for ALWAYS being there for me.

Got ready for ButterFactory.

So pretty.
The lights were all out :)

Hi there. :)

His hair is so cute :3


Stupid Mark. hahahhaha.


Chloe is not even 18....
Fml..
Girls are looking so matured these days.
She looks like a woman hahaha.

Hahaha PAT.
Merv saw her so I went to kiss her and she got a shock.
Merv had wanted to kiss her on the cheek before I did lol.
Anyway, LOOK AT HER.
ALWAYS LEH.
EVERYTIME TAKE PICTURE WITH HER, 
SHE WILL MAKE SURE SHE SQUEEZE YOUR HEAD UNTIL YOUR HEAD LOOKS LIKE A BUBBLE.

She bought us a flaming........
fml.
I puked twice that night..
LOL.
By the second puke, I really had to go home already.
Merv puked once hahahaha.

Hehe so cute.
Pat, if you read this, text me ur email add to send u ur other pictures

Bahhaaha I don't know them, but everytime I am high...
I will ask people to take pictures............
....
..............
Lel.

So anyway this picture happened because the guy on the right asked about Merv's hair.

With Chloe and her friends.
Omg all the Xiao mei meis.
They don't look their age at all.

Lol.

Again... because.... I was high...

....
"COME TAKE PICTURES. CLOSER. OK."


Are u flirting with me?

LOL. THE GUY AT THE BACK ALSO FLIRTING WITH ME.
Kidding. Candids are the best. Lol

I had to make my face a little smaller here because of the angle :(

Arm fat...

Hehe thanks b for cooking me supper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment