Monday, January 13, 2014

31st DEC, COUNT DOWN TO 2014 WOOHOO!!!


Lolz. My aunt prepared sushi for us.
All we have to do is roll it up ourselves.
Love it. 


Merv made these hehe so cute.
It's actually because HE FORGOT TO PUT THE SEAWEED FIRST HAHAH.
As seen in the picture above this.

After that, we went to take a boat at Clarke Quay to watch the fireworks.
ME FIRST TIME.
I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.

My face was damn bloated that day..
Here's me and Yoyo hehe. :)

LEL.

Hhahah cannot stand these two aunties.

Finally.

Darling Jojo :)

Lol at her socks. Her mommy la. Everytime anyhow mix and match.
She's still so pretty.

Floated past Fullerton.

Waiting for the fire works. Hehe.

With the other boats.

BOOM PIUPIUPIU!!
IT WAS SO NEAR US.
ZOMG. 

IVE NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS SO THIS YEAR WAS SUPER AWESOME.
Everything seemed so surreal!!
I kept exclaiming, "OH MY GOSH."
HAHAHHAHAHA 
Merv couldn't stop laughing cos he took videos of the fireworks and in all his videos,
I kept screaming in a very low voice.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Fainted.

Ehehehe so cute.

I didn't manage to capture a beautiful one.
I think it will always be kept in my memory.
I love it more that I was able to celebrate it with my family and Merv.





:* I love you. 


They be drinking water when I said I WAS VERY URGENT AND NEEDED THE TOILET.
Sick people.


Tiong bahru Hongkong Cafe with Gary.
I had spicy diced pork noodles.

Gary and Merv reunited lol.
This dumb ass became a siam diu king.

Merv's. Curry chicken cutlet noodles.
Loved this!

After that Merv n I went
Neverland 2.
It was quite fun, but I HATE SIAM DIUS.
I hate it especially when all the slutty girls come to the table.
Argh. Gross.
And I hate for the fact that guys come here without their girlfriends.
Rotten dicks.

Ya they can say they won't cheat on you, 
but it's not very nice to be visually pleasing urselves with the skimpily dressed women there.
The siambus would drink and touch the guys just so they would buy them flower garlands.

I used to like TAB (I havent been there. I think the name changed lol)
because the girls don't come to your table.

Lol I think my hatred only multiplied because I have a boyfriend.
If I was single, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about these sleazy girls.
zomg Chubberoni Chua.

GO HARD OR GO HOME.
Hhahahah I think go home better......

No comments:

Post a Comment