Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Boxing Day with my bunch. 26th December


Earrings from @RiviereAccessories.
You can find them on instagram :)


Went to the groomer's to look for Max.
Hehe I LOVE THE GOLDEN!!
I think his name is Snoopy?
I'm not very sure.
He is so adorable :)

SO NAUGHTY.
RUNNING AROUND LIKE HE OWNS THE PLACE.

HAHAHA Yvonne, the groomer trying to catch him.

In Pat's car.
She's the mother goose.

Presents from Langston.
 :)

Over at Step's place for Boxing day celebration!!!


Step A.K.A Princess Nani doing her swedish meatballs.
LOL. EVERY YEAR.
It's delicious tho. Better than IKEA's.
She's Swedish-chinese.

Jiheon cutting the chicken Pat and Roula bought.
They also bought ham!

My pretty bird :)

Rollie Pollie.

10 years..
It's been 10 years..
I've known Andrea and Pat for a longer time cos we were from the same primary school hahahahha.



Frying the meatballs haha.

:)

POTLUCK!!
Every year's tradition.
Pat and Roula bought ham and chicken, Langston bought the sushi platter, I made the pasta, Andrea brought the fried rice, Jewel brought egg salad and cupcakes, Merv bought the drinks, Jiheon and Jihae bought strawberry shortcake from Glace.



Hhahhahaha Jewel and Merv....

She also made Merv's favourite swedish dessert!!
It's a sweet sticky rice milk pudding with raspberry.
SUPER SUPER GOOD.

I WANT IT NOW.

Thank you, Step for the headbands :)

Haha thanks for making my night, guys.


Lol Merv............
He took the cat display from the shelf..
No one knew until I zoomed in......

Ghost stories. zomg.
We always have this kinda conversation.


Bahha same age.
The younger people in the group.
Langston is the oldest.

HEADS UP!!!! HEHEHEHE.

LOL JEWEL.


Omg can't stand Langston.
hahahha.


CAKE THE KIMS BOUGHT.



No comments:

Post a Comment