Friday, January 24, 2014

January 18th, 19th, 21st


18th January

 Ramen play.
Pork cheek ramen in double boiled broth.
Spammed chilli.
Everything tastes better when it's spicy.

 I wish I was always happy like you, Langston.
I need more positive vibes!!!!



He likes to suddenly just "Turn around. This is a nice back ground" *Snaps*
HAHAH But sorry la I really..
don't.. look very good in.. photos unless it's a selfie.
LEL.

 Curly fries because he had a craving and really, how can anyone say no to curly fries!?



19th Jan

Had a bad moment with momma so here I was getting ready to go out.. alone.
Hhaha yeahh it was super impromptu..
so I went to VivoCity to shop obamaself...
It was quite nice being alone.

 Got done with shopping so went to visit Nono and the children.
HAHAHA.
Jonas.... he told me he has a friend who likes to wear his pants super high.
HAHAHHAHA.
BUT WHY DID HE HAVE TO PULL IT ALL THE WAY UP TO HIS SHOULDERS?!

 HAHA Cannot stand this boy..

 HAHHA and again.... playing with his pants again.
Idk what was Yoyo doing.. lol.


Max and Truffle sleeping together...
:3

21st January

 Bakerzin with Bell.
Miss her. :)

 In my memory, this used to taste better the first time I had it.....
Maybe I was too hungry then. :/

My fringe got holes... (T_T)

YAYYY She treated me to Awfully chocolate icecream hehe.
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment