Tuesday, February 11, 2014

1st Feb, CNY 2nd Day


Over at my uncle's.
YUMMYYYYYY Love going to their place. 
Hehehe.

My beloved cousin, Hazel and smallest aunt :3

So glad to have him here :3

:3 My beloved :3

Ming Xuan. Oldest grandson of the Chua family hehe.

THIS NAUGHTY FATTY IS VERY TERRIBLE.
Hahhaa even so, miss him much.
My cousin, Hong Qian.
If you've followed me long enough you would have seen him in my pictures before.
He's all grown up now.

His parents.

My second uncle, her papa. :)

 Good place to OOTD, but BLOODY HOT LA.

 Worth it hor. haha.



Went to Merv friend's place.
Mark's papa.
It was our 2nd time there for CNY!

And his mama.
Haha so cute.

And their hostile kitty.

Lol Mark's mom loves him.
She's always saying he looks like a korean actor ahhahaha.
She said she's gonna send her friends a photo of both of them and trick them that he is a korean star LOL.



Mark's Gerbil. 
SO CUTEEEE.

NASI LEMAK.
Just great because I was craving for it.

Their friend, Kenneth made this SO GOOD.
Like seriously the best cheng tng I've ever had.


Went to Red dot brewery at Dempsey to have some drinks.
IT WAS STEP'S BIRTHDAY THAT NIGHT!!
:) Happy birthday my dearest angmoh.
You are seriously the most retarded angmoh I know.
I love you to bits.
You're always making me laugh with all the stupid actions u do.

Langston!


Lol he act cute ah.

SUPPLIES!!!


Hehe.

My 2 birdies.

Lol sorry I was sick hence the face...

It was a good night :3

No comments:

Post a Comment