Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2nd Feb, CNY Day 3



GROW, HAIR, GROW.

 Went to bai nian at Grace's house.
HEHE SO CUTE.
THREE DOGS!!! 
That's Mochi, the pom.
She has a poodle named Fluffy and a Shiba Inu named Hachi!


 FLUFFEHHHHHHHH!!!
He's super territorial lol 
I damn scared he eat my toes.

 Merv with a Fluffeh.

 MOCHI IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE.

 HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
She was trying to catch Hachi.
HE IS DAMN SHY AN ANTISOCIAL.
HE DOESN'T PLAY WITH ANYONE UNLESS U'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH HIM SINCE YOUNG.

 Cuties (*^*)

 That's our child.
Lol.


 With the ching chong Mochi.

 THE BEST STEAMBOAT EVER.
Even Merv agrees and he doesn't like steamboat.
THEY HAVE MOCHI MEAT BALLS.
Zomg.
Everything was so good.
I usually DON'T drink the soup when I eat steamboat,
but I had bowls of this.

 The couple's OOTD.
Grace's style is damn cuteeeeeeeee.
She's like a little doll.
I wanna keep her in my pocket.

LOL ANYWAY, they went for Mitchun's (her bf) grandma's birthday so..
we waited for them at their house 
HAHAHAHHAH
so weird....

We just watched Tv until they came back so that they can gamble
with Grace little brother's friends.

He had a swollen eye.
D:

 I didn't gamble.
I was sitting behind Merv doing my embroidery.
Mochi is so cutie.
She slept next to me.


 Lol this was when Grace and I were chit chatting.
I put a finger in Mochi's mouth and she could still continue sleeping....

 Haha so cuteeeee.


Supper at Kallang's Mcdonald's..
I HATE MCBREAKFAST BECAUSE I LOVE FRIES.
I was really so sad..
I totally forgot they had breakfast..........

No comments:

Post a Comment