Tuesday, February 04, 2014

30TH JANUARY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!


 Hehe feeling vain that day.
I actually lost 3 kg..
But after all the CNY feastS...
I think I've gained back everything I lost alr.
My metabolism rate is seriously screwed.

 Just casually posing with Merv's belated christmas gift HAHAH.
Really bohliao.

Going to Brandon's place to collect Max and to Jelita's super market to buy beef and pork shabushabu for reunion steamboat at my aunt's place!!
Hehe I love CNY.

 The Marshmallow tree was closed so I could only get my kopi O korsong peng por from LE KOPITIAM.

 Max being his greedy self.


 Hehehehehe.

 His huge ears..


 Fluffyyyyy.




 IDK HOW HE SLEEPS LIKE THIS.

 "Very funny is it, Tina?"

 He loves car rides.
He loves to put his face out the window to smell the air and watch everything go by.

 LOL AND AT TIMES HE WOULD DO THIS.
Hide his face like that so I asked my sis what's he up to.

"Because the wind is too strong for his eyes...
He does that to take a break."

LEL.


 Brought him to my Aunt's place.
Nono couldn't stop barking at him..
In return, Max would bark nonstop too.
It was terrible.

Yoyo making him do tricks.

 HAHAH yeah he knows the "BANG!!"
Yoyo did an excellent job in this!

 Haha Nono getting too distracted because Max was in his territory.

 I LOVE STEAMBOAT.

 LOU HEI. I didn't get to pull it because I was taking pictures.

HAHA as u can see..
Jojo just had to be the first one to taste before everyone else.

THE COOKIE MUSEUM. 
BEST COOKIES EVER.
Seriously, if u haven't tried, 
please go get a tin now!
This is their raspberry flavour.
I love it so much. It melts in ur mouth.

I only know about them because my little cousin works there!

 Nono being a guard dog.

 For someone special.

 My youngest aunt made me wear a mask because I was coughing and sneezing non-stop...
HAHA.
I couldn't wear the mask after awhile cos my mucus dripped on it lol.
SO many people have been falling ill.
Please take care!
I recently passed flu to Merv.
(T____T) My baby.

 Hehe.

Calling his Young punk friends to gamble.

 With Merv.
Sometimes I hate him because of his razor sharp tongue, but most of the time I am in love with the person he is.
He makes me laugh and feel so comfortable.

 I love you, Mervyn Leow Jun Xiong.
You are my world.

And I appreciate the things u have done/ do for me.
My biggest weakness is him.

No comments:

Post a Comment